Get kicked every time i join a server

Users who are viewing this thread

Read back what "angeljetik"  posted, and then check your own post.
Perhaps you will see what "steam"  has to do with my post. :smile:

I meant, I bought it from TW like any other M&B game before, then I tried to add it on Steam.

I can add M&B key but NW key didnt work. I never ran the game from Steam

I keep getting kicked too i did buy NW off Steam and i have a legit key. I bought this and i want this trash to work for once please help!

I have this issue also, apart from when i get kicked out of the server i get a message saying "Connection to server is lost".  :cry:

This must be asked, to the guys with the "being kicked", have you at all, modified your module.ini file in the Napoleonic Wars directory, such as editing the text.

If so, undo what you modified and see if it works then.

*Note* I have not read the whole thread as I have to go out, so I thought I would pop this in for you lot to try it anyway.

MaHuD said:
Well people with shared keys get kicked from servers. Other than that it might be server related, try joining official servers.
i got kicked from official servers too and i still am :sad: i really need a new key how would i get one? do i need to re-buy this game  :evil:

Jordan_The_Noble said:
This must be asked, to the guys with the "being kicked", have you at all, modified your module.ini file in the Napoleonic Wars directory, such as editing the text.

If so, undo what you modified and see if it works then.

*Note* I have not read the whole thread as I have to go out, so I thought I would pop this in for you lot to try it anyway.
no i havent modified my game in any way its all Vanilla

It also kicks people for using strange letters and symbols in the nickname.
Anyway, why would you need a new key? Are you sharing your current one with other people?

MaHuD said:
It also kicks people for using strange letters and symbols in the nickname.
Anyway, why would you need a new key? Are you sharing your current one with other people?
im starting to believe i was given the same key as someone cause its happened to me before. so that's why i am asking were can i get a new one

Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you have given out your key to someone, your key is not shared. So that is not the problem. Like I said in the PM, you should send an email to the taleworlds or FSE support email to ask for further assistance.
Here on the forum there is only volentary support to the users by the users, so there is only so much we can help you with.

I have also been getting kicked every single time I join a server. It doesnt happen for me on Native but it does happen to me on NW. Every 1 second to about 15 minutes I get kicked. I really need help!

Back
Top Bottom