General information and Where to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

RTSGuru just posted a review!

http://www.rtsguru.com/game/236/article/2798/MountBlade-Warband-Napoleonic-Wars-An-RTSRPGFPS-Mashup.html

edit:

They added a Q&A!
http://www.rtsguru.com/game/236/article/2802/Mount-Blade-Napoleonic-Wars-Interview-with-Vincenzo.html

A big total war gamer called the prince of Macedon has made a video feauturing a game of battle. Killed a teammate and swung up on a horse while charging. He probably won't get involved but his community has a lot of tactical mindsets who are great linebattle players. So more horse noobs to stab for me!

Well, if you listened to him carefully, you could hear that he had a chance of playing first Mount & Blade for like 15 minutes. And that was like 4 years ago!

theEstonian said:
Ooh I remember you, you made awesome Warband videos!

Hehe, yes I did record many nice moment in that one. M&B multi is certainly one of the most intense experience so that produce very nice videos as result.

Attila said:
Hello, I'm Attila16 you may remember me from... my 35 M&B videos.

It's been a while since i visited the forum, ahhh the good memories.  :smile:

All this to say being a long time fan of Mount & Blade I finally made a kind of review of Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars that you can see here.

I don't know if I sound "really" convincing but I think this express well my point of view on the Series and the DLC, so check it out.  :cool:
Wow.....just wow i never thought i'd see the famous Attila16 here, your videos have kept me entertained for years especially your total war battle videos.

Volkonski said:
Attila said:
Hello, I'm Attila16 you may remember me from... my 35 M&B videos.

It's been a while since i visited the forum, ahhh the good memories.  :smile:

All this to say being a long time fan of Mount & Blade I finally made a kind of review of Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars that you can see here.

I don't know if I sound "really" convincing but I think this express well my point of view on the Series and the DLC, so check it out.  :cool:
Wow.....just wow i never thought i'd see the famous Attila16 here, your videos have kept me entertained for years especially your total war battle videos.

Hehe, Yeah I use to read a lot the Taleworlds forum back in the early Mount & Blade 0.808 days up to the early days after the Mount & Blade Warband Released. It's a great productive community and M&B remain a game that has a charm of it's own. Sadly at some point you end up playing very little or less M&B over time. Until something like a DLC bring it back and then it's.... ahh good memories and after this long break you realize the game mechanic remain of good quality and unmatched in term of intensity and I'm glad if the limited amount of fame i may have can help this great series to continue evolving.

Wow Angry Joe's video . . . . I was so pleasantly surprised! He even plugged the whole series! I remember playing with him on the Official US Battle server around release!

Back
Top Bottom