Keep buying the game on Steam, Hiccups and all

Users who are viewing this thread

29HA_Lt_Bell

Recruit
At the risk of sounding like a massive tool/corporate plant, KEEP BUYING the game on Steam. If Valve sees the massive amount of people attempting to purchase the game, it will give them MORE incentive to fix their crap/get more CD Keys...if there is profit to be made, a company is more than likely going to work harder to fix the problem.

Not saying they wouldn't do so in the first place...but chances are it will get taken care of faster the more of a problem it becomes.

So...in short, if you were going to buy it on Steam, or have to, do so NOW. You are going to wait either way, may as well buy it now and wait, and add to the problem.

I know it sounds odd, but a Crisis is more likely to get fixed faster than a inconvenience.

Exactly, OR they will over purchase. I think what it comes down to is, Valve never expected a DLC for a title like Warband to be so popular. Remember, they don't read Taleworld's forum every day.

In other words, our Rabid Fanboy/Fangirl base just wrecked Valve for a day. We should be proud!

Keep in mind, they only expected 500 OVERALL...we DL'ed over 500 within the first few hours. I think they underestimated the MM Community a bit.

I would assume a lot of M&B players beyond MM community will buy it. c-RPG, native, and other mods, maybe even single player people will wade into multiplayer with it.

Financially I am willing to bet this ends up being one of the most successful DLC launches for a game of Warband's size, ever.

29HA_Lt_Bell said:
Keep in mind, they only expected 500 OVERALL...we DL'ed over 500 within the first few hours. I think they underestimated the MM Community a bit.

Within the first twenty minutes. My fellows in the regiment got it downloaded before me somehow and started their games. They had the Serial-Key problem.
VALVe has already purchased more, since it's fixed for them now. (We started DLing right as it was released, and oh yeah, we spammed the refresh page. (._.))

5arge said:
29HA_Lt_Bell said:
Financially I am willing to bet this ends up being one of the most successful DLC launches for a game of Warband's size, ever.
I hope so. Vince needs a kegerator.
IM PSYCHED!>?!>#E?@RAQWWDRJFS YAYYYYY
I LOVE YOU VINCE!!!!!! And yes ill buy from steam

Back
Top Bottom