say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's until you remember that there is only one Finn, and thusly, there cannot be manly Finns shuffling their feet.

It must be:

Seff said:
Oh lawd :lol: *Seff imagines a manly Finn standing around with an orange helmet and a whimsy mustache like that, grunting and shuffling his feet.*

Worbah:

barney.jpg

Naridill said:
He's Danish. We could amuse them by writing "turn the paper" on both sides of the same sheet.
Basing a generalized view of Danes based on Maximilian is hardly intelligent behavior.

Besides, we owned your incompetent asses for however long that was. We eventually lost you, however, to the Swedes :lol: Was that fun?

Naridill said:
Seff said:
Besides, we owned your incompetent asses for however long that was.

Through the work of an inbred *****. Considering the fact that you had to wait until a disease had killed 50% of our population before you could do anything, and none of you had the balls to invade us, tells me you're treading in thin ice, there  :razz:
Opportune moment :razz:

Naridill said:
Seff said:

Through the work of an inbred *****. Considering the fact that you had to wait until a disease had killed 50% of our population before you could do anything, and none of you had the balls to invade us, tells me you're treading in thin ice, there  :razz:

Hmm... how Naridill would have swung it if it were the other way around:

"Lead by a guy SO MANLY HE ****ED HIS OWN SISTER. We simply waited till our awesome immune systems out did yours, but didn't invade, we were too busy doing manly (and slighty homo-erotic) things to one another."

Buxton said:
Naridill said:
Seff said:

Hmm... how Naridill would have swung it if it were the other way around:

"Lead by a guy SO MANLY HE ****ED HIS OWN SISTER. We simply waited till our awesome immune systems out did yours, but didn't invade, we were too busy doing manly (and slighty homo-erotic) things to one another."
:lol:

I like how he says nobody had the balls to invade like people would actually want to.

Scandinavia - the Nazi's invaded looking for the perfect prototype Aryans for the master race; they found Abba.

Says it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom