Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to mention the preferred side either, otherwise I will have to make an "opportunistic vile beggars" host again. The date is indeed not set yet, but by tomorrow it should be decided on and I will update the thread accordingly.
For the sake of it I will just add those of you who mentioned they might record something to an extra list in the second post, but even if it becomes a long list I can only recommend recording anyway, as usually many people forget about it or have technical difficulties and there can never be enough material afterwards^^

Last time I was a vikingr, so this time I'll be a goidil, tough I suck with axes  :mrgreen:
If possible, sign me in the Goidil team. I will confirm my attendance when the date will be known.  :grin:

Sign me (Yeferz) up for one of the public hosts please  :smile: Not too fussed which. Also I'd be happy to lead the rabble if you want (When I know the date.)

Moeck is trying his best to be as accomodating to the NA community as possible, which is great to see.

The Vikingr community is not that big, so hopefully this event can bring together both sides of the Atlantic for some Vikingr-aw-epic-someness.

vyatichi
d3548f1e5762.jpg

number of warriors: 7-10

The main post has been updated with the day and time that we are aiming for.
I have considered you for leading the public viking host, Yeferz, but indeed I see it as quite a flaw that you were banned from the main servers (and still are on FenrirSkogr), and while I appreciate your offer I would rather see a more experienced and well-respected player lead the public host through all the perils of the event, so that I rather added you as a public player for the Goidil host for now.

So far I think I added all people who signed up, but if I forgot anyone it won't hurt to post twice. As Kawee mentioned we have tried to find a date that would suit both russian and american players. Should there be any wishes to shift the event back and forth it is not too late to discuss it yet, but I think the 29th at 19:00 CEST (continental european summer time) should be the best compromise.

Moeckerkalfie said:
I have considered you for leading the public viking host, Yeferz, but indeed I see it as quite a flaw that you were banned from the main servers (and still are on FenrirSkogr), and while I appreciate your offer I would rather see a more experienced and well-respected player lead the public host through all the perils of the event.

I've been to shieldwall events before and I'm a long-time player of this mod, I wouldn't call myself inexperienced, but I'll understand if you want someone else.

Luckily all of mine are still there^^
But indeed it would be more appropriate to stick to the topic here. So far about 70 people have signed up, with many clans rosters still not being complete  :smile:

Moeckerkalfie said:
Luckily all of mine are still there^^
But indeed it would be more appropriate to stick to the topic here. So far about 70 people have signed up, with many clans rosters still not being complete  :smile:

You, or somone atleast, needs to do some advertising for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom