• FSE Forum

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Both equally

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Skass

Knight at Arms
I was just wondering which NW forum you like more, this one (Taleworlds) or the one on the FSE website and where you guys are more active. For my part, i really prefer the Taleworlds forum, mainly because of the design and because more people are registered here. So whats your opinion?

I like both, but in the end I think this'll be the main one.

Just speculating though.

the FSE forum is okay but i prefer TW forums as im more used to it and as you said more people are registered here. So i hope that this remains the primary forum

Taleworlds definately, I've even stopped updating my regiments thread on NW, i don't know  I just don't like the darkness and the layout.

Same as Londnred, stopped bothering to look at the FSE/NW forums. Much too dark and don't really like the layout either.

I also prefer still being connected with the rest of the M&B community.

I like both, I really think the new one has a nice colour scheme and layout (not nicer than Taleworlds, but very good in its own right). But I think Taleworlds has a larger width of posting space (NW seems to be more confined to the centre of the screen), and is a bit easier to read. Plus of course the whole M&B community is here. I will visit both, and I hope new Warband/NW players will visit both as well. It would be a shame for them to miss out on all the Warband mods and wealth of knowledge on this forum (modding know how, facets of singleplayer which aren't in the manual, guides on improving multiplayer skills etc.).

I expect the official NW forum will be a bit calmer and more welcoming to new players, and the fact that it is dedicated purely to the DLC should mean it provides a more consistently relevant source of information and discussion for the community. Whereas here, being a sub board there are often references to other mods and native issues which are of interest on the Taleworlds forum but might be superfluous information to wade through for a new player wanting concise discussion or information on NW.

Taleworlds.
I find that here its more safe then in NW as this forum has a good admin so this forum will be good protected :smile:

BetaKnight said:
Taleworlds.
I find that here its more safe then in NW as this forum has a good admin so this forum will be good protected :smile:

This forum is more safe as it has better admins? I don't think the FSE forums are particularly dangerous.

I prefer these forums at the moment. A better theme may be in the works for FSE :wink:

Would people prefer a design like this. Something I have been working on the past few days - it's lighter, wider and basically everything that people said they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom