Native Completed [TMTAKAPCDDT] - Revived; Registration has reset/begun as of 9/04

Stay with 2? UPGRADE TO 3?! (Makes matches significantly longer, for better or worse)

• I want to keep it at 2

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I want to roll with 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I suggest an alternative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think the format is dumb overall

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Aww skeet skeet.

Let's see... It would probably take a bit of work to get everything together again -- I'd need to contact all the teams, and do stuff and uhh... do work. Work, which doesn't jibe with my policy of lazy.

But, since you guys are so enthusiastic! I can probably muster something up. If anything, I'd likely start over, open registration again, etc. Let me know how that sounds. If you want me to be not-lazy, I guess that's fine too.

Juvenile said:
I would probably try to find someone with whom to register, if this was re-opened for registration, that is.
So, yeah, if the registration is reopened, please add our team:

Team name: Sorry Mad Dawg, We Know We Shouldn't Duel, But This Two-Man Team (AKA Pair/Couple/Duo) Dueling Tournament Is So Cool, We Couldn't Resist! (SMDWKWSDBTTMTAKAPCDDTISCWCR)
Team members: Juvenile, KissMyAxe
Preferred member/method of contact: TW Forums PM

OKAY GUYS. (I'm typing in caps so this is important.)

UHHH. REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY RE-OPENED, YEAH! GNARLY.

I'll have to revamp the OP etc. etc., but I'll get around to that.

And actually, any changes to the format could/should be done now -- if you want. I'm fine with how it is, obviously, but making this a true three-man team duel is a possibility. Guess I'll make a poll or something.

Add our team then, please.
KissMyAxe said:
Team name: Sorry Mad Dawg, We Know We Shouldn't Duel, But This Two-Man Team (AKA Pair/Couple/Duo) Dueling Tournament Is So Cool, We Couldn't Resist! (SMDWKWSDBTTMTAKAPCDDTISCWCR)
Team members: Juvenile, KissMyAxe
Preferred member/method of contact: TW Forums PM

Collectively We Have A Normal Sized **** With Girls As Judges Participating In The Two-Man Team (AKA Pair/Couple/Duo) Dueling Tournament (CWHANSDWGAJPITTMTAKAPCDDT) is disbanded. Add me to free agents?

Back
Top Bottom