Nova Simulatio Western Craft Roleplaying Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Gustav - Teuton Knight

Sergeant at Arms
  Hey everybody! Gustav Here. I'm going to organize a Roleplaying event for the new Wild Wind version now called Western Craft!

We will have a 'Test Event' before official release. We will select good RP players to Play a Final Beta to check for any remaining bug/glitch and to have fun, we will make the event to see how playable the mod is with a large number of players and to have fun. If you find a bug/glitch just PM me in the forums after event reporting.

For getting in event PM me filling this up

In-Game nick:
  Why do you think you should be part of this event:

List of Players:

As it was long ago that you people signed up, we are going to need you to sign up again to be sure you will come, this time with RP names (A Name and a Sirname please!, also set notify on this thread on or check it as many times as you can because I don't want anybody to miss this :grin: ):
-

Gustav Teske (Me)
-John Marson (Not To Creative!)
-Lugario Falkheimer
-John Ralph
-Neil Caffrey
-Jakob N. Bertsen

Admins:
Gustav Teske
Clans:

The Thompson Family (Wild Men):
- Charles_Thompson
-Cole_Thompson
-Bob Thompson
-Jack Thompson
-Tex Thompson
Key Roles:

Shred Springs Gobernor:
Shred Springs Inn Keeper:
Shred Springs Blacksmith:
Shred Springs Sheriff (The sheriff will choose a set of deputies): Gustav Teske
Shred Springs Builders Chiefs (We will need a lot of help for the building in the first stages, we need a skilled builder to lead the other ones): Jakob N. Bertsen
Wild Men Chief (People who Don't live in the cities but live in the countryside farming and some stealing!): Charles Thompson
If you think I missed a key role please PM me or post here!
Roles and Rules
For this to work properly we got to set some rules up, we want to have a serious roleplaying event with some key players who will play special roles, Inn Keeper, Sheriff and Deputy, Wild Men Boss, and a Colonial Town Gobernor. The rest of the players are free to do what they want as long as they don't troll and as they stay in one character. We are going to call the official city where big things are going to take place Shred Springs (In honour to shredzorz :grin: )

Rules:
-No Trolling
-No Ramboing
-No Killing withouth RP Reason
-No Metagaming (when you use information you know in real life in the game for your advantage)
-No Revenge Killing (If someone kills you when you spawn you can't kill him for revenge, only with another RP reason)
-You can only steal up to 25 dollars!
-Wild Men Don't need to be criminals or outlaws! Can be just ranchers and cowboys!
-Obey admins and Key Role Players!

For The Event we will use teamspeak for those who are Key Roles, come with friends or have a clan!

Info:
Ts Adress: 94.23.80.27
Day (Not Date set yet):  1st Friday after release
Time: 18 GMT 0
All players come to ts for server password and more info! Also you will have to stay in it during the event.

Key Roles Sign Up
:

If you want to have a key role in the event like the mentioned before, please sing up here:
Steam Name:
In-Game Name:
Why do you want to have a key role? (Notice having a key role is more a responsability than a privilege):
Why do you think you would suit a Key Role?
What Key Role would you want to play:​

Now that's better :smile:
I know my name is confusing but its what i usually call my self instead of Zatio in anything related to something that's not in game.

cause its really hard to organize an event every week while having to take part in MM & Deluge events + Trainings, etc. Also ppl are very busy with their regiments in MM and Deluge. Also we want to make it more special, only 2 per month so ppl can sign up with a week before so its easier to oganize and prevent big  problems with servers and other things.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
cause its really hard to organize an event every week while having to take part in MM & Deluge events + Trainings, etc. Also ppl are very busy with their regiments in MM and Deluge. Also we want to make it more special, only 2 per month so ppl can sign up with a week before so its easier to oganize and prevent big  problems with servers and other things.

Okay then

You'll have to sign up before every event, but what im talking about is about the Test Event, we will accept all RP players who PM and have good reasons for me to believe they arent trolls, we will have a lot of admins in server so you don't have to worry about that. :wink:

You know pretty much all the application things from me too, do i have to send a pm? also, will there be any kind of scenario for the event,(bank/train robbery etc) or just mass testing?

Name in forums: SnRolls
  Steam ID: avivmaor2
  In-Game nick:SnRolls
  Why do you think you should be part of this event: I really like this mod, started to play in this mod 2 monthes and Im really really want to be in this event, i waited to this version a lot of time!

Back
Top Bottom