ID Checking | Let's sort this out (again)

Users who are viewing this thread

There have been an unacceptable amount of roster violations so far this cycle. Most of them have taken place in Division C with Division A and recently, Division B still taking hits.

What everyone needs to understand is that no team can afford not to verify their rosters. DO NOT think it will be ok. DO NOT assume that it's only less well organised teams who have problems.

These instructions:

Verifying your roster:

It is advised that you have a member of your team install the ENL Admin Mod client to perform additional ID checking functions on the official servers. With that client installed, on the official servers, the "Print IDs" function is available, allowing you to view the IDs of all the players in the server. Press 'L' to keep them on screen by viewing recent logs.

Check these IDs against the IDs in your roster, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177649.0.html

The rest is already written:
Teams found to have been using anyone with a game ID that is not on their roster, will forfeit all the rounds in which that player (or those players) played.

Don't forget to check the IDs of any players that join during the game.

If there is a player, who is on your roster by name but not by ID, they must change to whatever other game installation they previously used. Remember, ID is tied to the serial number of the game.

There are no excuses for mistakes. You agreed to the rules and it's your responsibility to play by them.

are at the top of every fixture thread.

If you follow these correctly, it is impossible to make any mistakes. In my opinion, these instructions are foolproof. So this either means the teams incurring roster violations are either ignoring them or they are something beyond fools. Hopefully it's the former and we can sort that out. If it's the latter... then we're all doomed.

Consider this thread as a reminder to get your acts together. I'm going to leave this thread up so people can voice their opinions or concerns and ask questions.

Must add that during this week  one roster violation happened because the player was WAITING ADDITION, just because you signed the player on the roster thread doesn't mean that he is automatically in the roster for the next match.

I agree, check your ID's every match, there are also cases wich are unexpected, like a ID changing randomly (or around that line). It has happened twice so far.

Broomstick said:
I agree, check your ID's every match, there are also cases wich are unexpected, like a ID changing randomly (or around that line). It has happened twice so far.

Yes, if you check your ID every match you won't have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom