Modding the DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brego

Master Knight
Would one be able to make Sub-mods of this? Not sure how the DLC is run through warband so Im just curious if it even would be possible to control that the people playing the mods made from this have bought the DLC at all..

please read the question thread next time and ask your questions there, making new threads for one question is not ideal..

Anyway, as we already said, it will be possible to make submods and we will release our module system some time after release.

Then you should atleast sticky the question thread and make sure that the front page of it is updated with all relevant questions cause atm the question thread does not include such a question in the opening post. And this did get me an answer a lot quicker and more effortless than having to read through seven pages, so ofc I would want to choose this method. And you sort of didn't answer my second question there about you being able to control that people have bought the DLC. Like will you able to control that people don't make mods using your stuff and run it as a warband mod?

And also, seeing this DLC don't include singleplayer, would one be allowed to use the models and textures in a singleplayer mod?

If you do not want to read 7 pages, try the search function...

To your questions:
1.) Yes it will be possible. Warband will get updated aswell
2.) Yes ofc you would be allowed, our whole singleplayer code is still in, you just need to reactivate it and can go on from there.

Now, please aks any other questions only in the question thread. THank you!

Buuuuuuut singleplayer mods dont need any form of online validation (other than a warband serial) if run as a warband mod, so how can you make sure people have payed for the DLC when playing a mod using the DLC content? : O

Edit: Oh wait, just stupid thinking by me.. Ofc mods dont upload the DLC content, but just the files changing the DLC, nvm then :grin:

Anyways, locking the thread (delete it if you want too). Sorry for the inconvenience :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom