Release 16.4.2012?

Users who are viewing this thread

Davilesh

Sergeant
http://www.iamgamer.de/news/mountblade-warband-napoleonic-wars/neuer-trailer-kuendigt-addon-napoleonic-wars-an/

From this article i assume, that NW will be released on the 16th of april right ?

I really cant tell if Vince is playing with us or not. All these winks and little suggestive messages are playing on my mind.

cat_confus.jpg

Just tell us already Paradox! :'(

marchal davout said:
I really cant tell if Vince is playing with us or not. All these winks and little suggestive messages are playing on my mind.

Let's just blame the reporter instead, Vince wouldn't joke about this.

I wish the DLC would come out before the end of my Easter holidays so I could no-like the **** out of it before my exams start. ;_;

Vincenzo said:
I wonder how they can make a date when paradox can't yet  :wink:

Ever heard of German efficiency? It's pretty effective ;P

But yeah... I guess they are one of those sites that predict release dates (Like Amazon does with their pre-orders) :c

Vincenzo said:
If you Google translate the news post you also read that we have a single player campaign, I'm wondering where these reporters got their information from.

girls+secrets.jpg

stop-snitching.jpg

Vincenzo said:
If you Google translate the news post you also read that we have a single player campaign, I'm wondering where these reporters got their information from.

Or is there something vince that you haven't told us yet :wink:

Maybe Napoleonic Wars is fake and its a conspiracy and on the 16th April he will finally release the MM Austria patch :O

psychopigeon said:
Paradox most likely have a date, and I believe this german reporter has got it spot on.

And Paradox wont tell us the date ? Riiiight...

Back
Top Bottom