Major Bug Report

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp_1203_17_m4.jpg

Thats the main reason of having flowers.

marchal davout said:
Muskets were so innacurate they didnt aim. They just lifted the musket in the direction of the enemy and hoped they got hits or kills. This thread is stupid so please lock this.

Well if your going for historical accuracy I doubt they would let one eyed folk in the infantry.

i dont suppose i will see a bubbler in the near future?

deluxe-glass-bubbler-cobalt-blue-art-glass-bowl-6e175.JPG

Commander Millander said:
marchal davout said:
Muskets were so innacurate they didnt aim. They just lifted the musket in the direction of the enemy and hoped they got hits or kills. This thread is stupid so please lock this.

Well if your going for historical accuracy I doubt they would let one eyed folk in the infantry.

It wouldn't usually be for losing an eye rather getting sparks from the musket in the eye... IF YOU TRIED TO AIM IT LIKE A MODERN GUN.(this happened in the American Revolution a lot i believe)the Musket... its a point and shoot fire arm not yet the refined rifle of the American Civil War.

There always was the risk of going blind when firing a musket, This man/pirate was obviously unlucky.
He should be OK when holding the line and firing volleys, accuracy is not the issue he just needs to level his gun with the rest of his lads and fire.

Bite Me said:
Flowers for hippys, corn for farmers, a selection of pipes for the gentlemen.. and more XD

CORN you say? I don't know how much you Europeans know about the little state of Indiana in the US, but we sort of have a thing for corn.

This right here will be the deciding factor in me buying this DLC. None of the rest matters. I just want to be able to put corn to put in my mouth in-game. Thank you.

And for those of heightened sensibilities, there is this massive over the top imperial pipe with what appears to be gold inlay and probably supports Bluetooth technology. Its that over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom