MM's Funeral

Users who are viewing this thread

inb4 quote pyramid

and even if we do the player base will be lowered to the point that we will only have small numbers, thus MM is going to die.

personally i'm going to the 1812-1815 mod as its holding promise

why would MM be killed by something that is virtually identical except for being required to pay? are there ANY new features? the only thing i had heard of was naval battles, but apparently thats been axed

Remmik said:
why would MM be killed by something that is virtually identical except for being required to pay? are there ANY new features? the only thing i had heard of was naval battles, but apparently thats been axed
MM is going to die the very day NW is released.

Remmik said:

Have you actully read any of the Sneak Peaks or Features?

-Commander Battles
-New Engine
-4x Better Graphics
-New Units
-Completely Re-made Factions/Units
-New Sound Effects (Including Music)
-New Unit Attack/Defense Features
-New Artillery (3 Cannons, Plus 3 Different Types of Shells + Portable Rockets)
-Engineer Class being able to build defensive barricades as well as have expolisves at his disposal
-And so much more...I advise you to actully read it all.

I don't get how graphics can be "4X better" how do you measure the increasing quality of something that is based on opinion :/

Also, I was thinking of making a HUGE event like someone mentioned earlier in this thread where notable regiment commanders and player give a short speech on the main server, followed by a massive X number of guns salute on the day before NW is released, anyone interested please let me know

I'm not debating that it does look a lot better, i'm just saying I don't get how you can put a definite measure of improvement based on something that is based on opinion ;p

TheFlyingFishey said:
I'm not debating that it does look a lot better, i'm just saying I don't get how you can put a definite measure of improvement based on something that is based on opinion ;p
Prolly had to make it sound professional, couldnt just say its awesomesauce...

Back
Top Bottom