* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

Users who are viewing this thread

Painmace said:
Only some salty admins do, gg.
It was pretty much immediate, I thought it might be an automated censoring in the forum? I'll just test it: ****
Painmace said:
Idk the mechanics seems a tad different, like you can swing and hit more people at the same time. But you can still kill people by just bumping your sword at them? hard to see in the videos
We're yet to see. I'm going to buy the game regardless, though, because I'm a slave to this game's four-directional melee system.
I just really, really hope they don't mess it up.

Swiftwisp said:
you hold a certain position, or brace a direction so any flesh that runs into you with high momentum will damage or stun the target
But im talking about a sword being swung, in warband that would either been a full hit or a glance

We will have to wait for the actual game. I have confidence it will be at least decent. I just hope they make a musket mod for it once it's out. Not necessarily NW but it would be nice as well.

Painmace said:
Swiftwisp said:
you hold a certain position, or brace a direction so any flesh that runs into you with high momentum will damage or stun the target
But im talking about a sword being swung, in warband that would either been a full hit or a glance
Yeah I was confused as to where bracing comes into this

Back
Top Bottom