Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

I have just gotten into making some custom skins. I made one per request from Cop having to do with the Landwehr.
Basically, it adds yellow to the cuffs, collar, hat, and shoulder board, which is historically accurate for the Landwehr, not to mention it just looks better. Also, the blue uniform is now much darker, resembling more of a navy blue color.
This is my first attempt at this and I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks to Cop for suggesting the dark blue, and Menelaos for requesting the yellow.
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL
Download both files (prussian_landwehr and prussrusshats).
Copy and paste them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mount and blade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Textures AND REPLACE THE ONES IN THERE CURRENTLY!
If you want, you can make a back up of the regular Landwehr, or restore a previous version if you are unhappy with the skin (shame on you).

DOWNLOAD LINK    NavyBlue/YellowLandwehr

SCREENSHOTS:
dzYx0.jpg

BetaKnight said:
Uuuuuhhhh.... The skin? The colors...... toooooooooo......umh........ wierd grey ish...... try that again
As I said, this is my first time doing anything like this, but what is "weird greyish"?  When I was editing the texture I decreased the brightness on the blue and yellow to dull it, and make it less like neon colors. The idea was to make a "darker" Landwehr (not historically accurate, I know). But I'm open for critique I guess.

Well, there are screens of the uniforms without the dull video settings on the website. The yellow is still pretty saturated with my graphics settings.  Betaknight, from the screenshots that you have, I think you also have the lower graphics on.

Nope thats just my flickr.... I always pick the size of 800x600 plus steam is being weird i have my res on 1024 soooo... and everything on and high

Back
Top Bottom