Author Topic: 1860 and 1866 mod  (Read 20027 times)

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
  • IMPARA GIOCANDO Click here to DOWNLOAD
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Gabby
Re: 1860 and 1866 mod
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 06:38:53 AM »
Naah, don t be irritated, read what I really meant, please.
Actually, I encourage U to mention it and advertize it but as I suggested to U up above, see?  :wink:

Any work done for the comunity is welcome and good, I think and I wish U good work
Gab

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 07:31:26 AM »
If U liked the last version of 1860s, pls vote it here as best Mod of the year  8-)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,291712.0.html

Any help will be much apreciated!  :wink:

Thx in advance
Gab  :wink:

insomniac

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 06:46:50 PM »
yeah 1860's is **** compared to this

that's not true. 1860 is on warband. That makes it better in a manner.

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2014, 09:42:11 AM »
Hehehe...thx but see...Nilly will never say anything positive on anything that I did or that I will ever do... :wink:

I do not consider positevely at all, those people that ONLY talk bad and denigrate a Modder or a Mod.
A constructive criticism is an objective review of good and bad things.
Anything else is just a speech thrown there to bug somebody and his work.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:18:00 PM by GABRILDURO »

Pjoft

• Sergeant at Arms
  • I'm Mexican and I like tacos
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2014, 05:39:09 PM »
I don't think you should be promoting your 1860OA Mod here, in the 1866 thread, Gab. Not more than once, though.

This thread was open to see if the Devs of both Mods could work together and make an 'ultimate' Mod for this era. The conclusion was that 1866 was not in development anymore by the time the thread was opened, but that you got permission from Abominog, yellowmosquito and Highlander to use some of their stuff into your 1860OA Mod.
I believe it was correct for you to promote your current version of 1860OA at that time, and only that one time, to attract some of the 1866 fans to your Mod, and no more.

But the fact that you've promoted 1860OA several times (G, M and Z versions) gives me the idea that you are taking advantage of this board, whereas in my opinion you should not.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:46:26 PM by Pjoft »

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2014, 04:32:36 PM »
 ..... :roll:

As U can see I do advertise the updates, only; without opening a new Topic everytime, just posting a new link.

Even the original post of this Topic is not mine, it is from Baskonia.

I do post updates links because many Western fans were stating that they never knew that another Mod was made on Warband.

And I never had any obstacle from the devs of 1866. Actually, after a long time and many PMs, I had full cooperation from them, expecially from Yellowmosquito.  :wink:

But...if   Highlander, yellowmosquito, Abominog (moderators of this Thread) will ever feel bad on any action that I might do here or anywhere else, I will immediately stop.

Till that time....can we focus on more important issues??!!  :roll:

Thx
Gab

Pjoft

• Sergeant at Arms
  • I'm Mexican and I like tacos
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »
Yeah. It was just my opinion, because I don't like people taking advantage of other threads - like you and I know some others have done before.

But you've said it, and you're right; yellowmosquito has never had a problem with you promoting your Mod here, thus I apologize.

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »
No problem mate. That helped to clearify all that  :wink:

Anyway...for all those who care:

0.99 Z, the very last version, is now available!
Very stable and ready to play.
Please download and read the READ ME file inside the Folder.
Feedback only after a deep try...

Thx to all these that supported and encouraged me...and still are!

This version is a huge step ahead compared to my previous one and I m sure you all will love it.  8-)

....so ........
here is the DOWNLOAD  L I N K :wink:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/downloads/099z

REVIEWs (thx a lot to Batong for nice words and support, always!)
(click to show/hide)

Now.... listen, though...and carefully, pleeeeease.  :twisted:

I do all the work and mostly on my own...and is fine. Nobody forces me and is ok.

But when I kindly ask some things, I would really like that people would listen to me....so once again:

1- DO NOT post on MODDB. Do not ask for help there, either. I only uploaded it there to give more chances to downloaders. Post HERE, and just RATE the Mod on MODDB in the REVIEW Section, instead.
2- DO NOT open NEW Topics, if possible. Post in the Topics that I made, choosing the one that fits better your subject.
3- DO NOT post if you completely or mostly disliked my Mods. I mean...who cares about a full negative comment.  :roll: I played tons of Mods that I fully disliked, but I did not bother the poor guy to insult his hard work, see... :?
4- say whatever you want and think but always introduce yourself first and be kind. Is a question of good manners. Please show respect for ALL Modders and for all the people that help in many ways, because we do this just to be nice to the community and for FREE, so a "thanks" and well written post should be natural from all of you players.
5- MOTIVATION is the thing that makes everything possible in this world. And in a FREE project, is the ONLY fuel that a Modder has.
Keep me motivated, say hi on the Forum every once in a while. Hey, I m Italian, strongly latin...irritable but extremely friendly and opened to human relations. Do not think at my Mods like they were just a given gift. Feedback with warm enthusiasm and be HUMAN !  :mrgreen:

If U do not like my mods, do not post your comment.
We would all just loose time and I can swear that I will not waste a single minute with TROLLS or un-behaved folks  :wink:

And one last thing to those few arrogants that enjoy so much insulting other people's Mods, my work, myself or my friends:
-go modding instead of being so critic and leave the Community alone! - :twisted:

Gab
PS ...useful READ ME that is in the New Update:
(click to show/hide)

GABRILDURO

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
    • 1755 Old Frontier
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »

Hallo to evbody!
Got a suggestion frome a friend and I m going to post this funny vid in which the kind guy that made it doesn t know that YELLOWMOSQUITO is one of the DEVELOPERS of that marvellous Mod for M&B called 1866
He is wandering why I named the npc like that...and for those that still do not know, I Always honored those that are friends or modders or supperters, etc etc like that
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?&q=1860s+old+america&qft=+filterui:videoage-lt525600&FORM=R5VR8#view=detail&mid=741B96D21DA3A3EF8D01741B96D21DA3A3EF8D01