Screenshots and Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to hax face codes with hex editor to add women beards, but turks seem to have been thinking about that from beginning, so if "woman" is flagged in character code beards are completely ignored :C

Anyway, meet Smilena:

e0okfa.jpg

The Wrath of the Duc of Normandy

WARNING: This pictures contain scenes which some viewers may find disturbing

Smilena, a poor girl, has had a terrible day today, having faced the wrath of the Duc of Normandy and being raped by him eight times in one day. The Duc has, once again, proved his brutality and dishonourable actions!

Rape 1
2012040700001u.jpg

Rape 2
2012040700002.jpg

Rape 3
2012040700003t.jpg

Rape 4
2012040700005.jpg

Rape 5
2012040700006.jpg

Rape 6
2012040700007.jpg

Rape 7
2012040700008.jpg

Rape 8
2012040700009.jpg

Notice: This is not meant to be rude or offense in anyway shape or form, simply for fun. I will not do it again, I promise!

:grin:

Silly duke, so worried that sometimes tried to rape my foot, just like my dog Skippy, also duke skippy-skiped horrible scenes of himself being dealt with by women and his manly parts being cut out...oh wait he didnt have any manly parts.  :wink:

P.S.: didnt you mom taught you necrophilia is a bad, bad thing?

STARik said:
Silly duke, so worried that sometimes tried to rape my foot, just like my dog Skippy, also duke skippy-skiped horrible scenes of himself being dealt with by women and his manly parts being cut out...oh wait he didnt have any manly parts.  :wink:

P.S.: didnt you mom taught you necrophilia is a bad, bad thing?

Yes well, that was after the eight raping so I missed that bit out, for my own good  :mrgreen:

You forget, Smiley, that my mother was a bloody maid, hence why I am a Bastard and I never saw her in my life at all, therefore she didn't teach me anything. I do not know her name even.  :grin:

Takeda_Shingen said:
Do not play with me, unless you want me to rape your women too

HA!  :lol: a Norman rapeing a viking woman, she would have cut of youre Head before you've gotten your pants down

stock-photo-viking-warrior-woman-studio-shot-63585883.jpg

UlfrTheMighty said:
Takeda_Shingen said:

HA!  :lol: a Norman rapeing a viking woman, she would have cut of youre Head before you've gotten your pants down

That's the smallest problem  :mrgreen:

Some more pictures from me!

WARNING: Some pictures contain scenes which some viewers may find disturbing.

A Delicious Meal!​
2012040900001e.jpg

The Bosses of the Engle​
2012040900002p.jpg

The Fyrning Bosses of the Engle​
2012040900003b.jpg

UlfrTheMighty said:
Takeda_Shingen said:

You don't rape with your head silly Nórman!

Back
Top Bottom