Author Topic: Bugs & Problems  (Read 64268 times)

jepekula

• Count
  • Hakkaa päälle Pohjan poika!
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jepekula/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Jepekula
  • M&BWB
Re: Bugs & Problems
« Reply #495 on: February 18, 2016, 09:09:28 PM »
The problem isn't the date you downloaded the mod; it's the date you got your Warband serial key in. If you purchased your Warband (i.e got your serial key) after a certain date, the mod wouldn't work.
Atleast, that's what I've gathered.

TirAeda

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Úigínn
  • WBNW
« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2016, 05:55:10 PM »
The problem isn't the date you downloaded the mod; it's the date you got your Warband serial key in. If you purchased your Warband (i.e got your serial key) after a certain date, the mod wouldn't work.
Atleast, that's what I've gathered.

That is how it is. The WSE isn't compatible with the newer serial keys.
"Trust me, I'm Scottish - I know science" - HIGGINS2K13
"I miss willy." - RAGGERS2K15

Yngvald

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Yngvald, et al.
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #497 on: November 16, 2016, 07:40:14 PM »
[...] however, i have a problem.
i have the vikingr mod from here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vikingr/downloads/vikingr-community-release-full-version
i have installed it, and i can only play a custom battle, i can't acces multiplayer and play with boots like in native. is this normal or did i do something wrong?

With this being your first mod, I would first and foremost encourage you tried putting the entirety of the mod, that is to say, the one folder called Vikingr, into the Modules folder of the M&B Warband directory. Not doing so would certainly be a cause of many errors.

vtz

• Sergeant
    • Steam - vtzSnorri
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Snorri
« Reply #498 on: February 05, 2017, 03:47:22 PM »
Hey there. I'm not sure if it's fault of Vikingr or not, but I cannot see Jomsborg server on the serverlist. I have "Internet" chosen and only "Compatible with module" ticked and can only see Hildileikr. When I disable the server filter and sort all servers by module, I can still only see Hildileikr as the only Vikingr server.
It is odd to me especially because I have never had this problem before and can see all other M&B servers.
Can anyone here help me please? I'd love to be able to attend events  :cry:

bocharuk

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2017, 10:44:33 PM »
I'm having a few minor problems since re-downloading this mod.

1) There is no horn sound when the horn is blown.  'horn.wav' is in the 'sounds' folder and it works if I open it in a media player.
2) The native music plays.  This may be normal, but it never happened before.
3) For the Engle's axe hammer, you could use 'x' to switch between the two modes of use.  I think it still works, but you used to be able to visually see it switch back and forth on screen.  This may be normal as well, at least for this version.
4) I get a wall of red text indicating 'script errors' when I play battles on the 'Battle of Hastings' map.  It has no effect on the game other than being annoying.  this actually happened previously, but it would be nice to get rid of the distraction.

I have the game both through Steam and without - these issues occur on both as near as I can tell.

On another note, when are there people on the Vikingr servers?  I haven't been able to play Vikingr with other people for years now.  Sunday mornings (UTC - 6:00) used to be pretty reliable.

Thanks for any and all help,

bocharuk