Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

To people that say they don't dream.

People usually have seven dreams a night, they are so hard to remember at times that it seems as if you didn't have one.

I like reading about dreams, to learn how to interpret them. It really interests me.

EasyCo506 said:
To people that say they don't dream.

People usually have seven dreams a night, they are so hard to remember at times that it seems as if you didn't have one.

I like reading about dreams, to learn how to interpret them. It really interests me.

Actually it's only possible to remember the last dream, the other's are a physical impossibility to remember. You also only remember the last on if you wake up before it's finished. You can never remember a completed dream. That's kind of a turn off, isn't it?

I have alot of dreams in which I have some ability I don't have in real life (super-power or something), but that power is completely useless. Having a gun that doesn't kill anyone...being invisible but just sitting around watching tv....etc.

There are some dreams in which I realize I'm dreaming, and try to do something that would make the dream more interesting (usually a quest for some ass), and I can't find anything interesting or unusual...everything turns into everyday happenstance. Most frustrating nightmares you will ever have...to know you SHOULD be able to do anything you want, but for the real world to smack you upside the face and say "no".

I remember that I had a dream where corpes with severed limbs were laying on the field and I was hiding in a lorry which was driving by a half-dead man. It was really terrible.

I was a-making out with a hot girl on a bus, I opened my eyes and it was a guy. Last time I eat cheese before bed, hehe.

So i'm walking along a completely dark corridor. but i can see. But there's nothing to see. And then a hole opens up, which i can see, which is wierd because i can't see outside the hole, jsut the actual hole. So I'm falling, and then a MASSIVE hand turns the light switch on, and I'm in one of those kiddie ball pits, but i'm a ball. and then some fat-ass baby eats me, and i cut my way out of his guts. then i woke up.

Buxton said:
I was a-making out with a hot girl on a bus, I opened my eyes and it was a guy.

I hate when that happens. Especially since you feel badly for getting them all aroused, and have
to go through with it. Otherwise, the guy calls you a tease.

Moving on. I had a dream that I was falling off a cliff and just before I hit the ground, I woke up, rolled off the seat and landed face first on my bus. Everyone got a chuckle out of that.

My wife one time had a dream of some sexual persuation (she wouldn't go into it)....but she was grunting like a pug all through the night.

(keep in mind, this is the only time I've ever heard her do that....and I swear it sounded like I was sleeping with a pug  :???: )

I dreamt I was like that guy in Eragon (surprisingly his name is eragon) and I had my own dragon. It was a kickass dream it was.

So, my dream involved being in some house in a particularly slumy part of town.  I was apparently apart of some gang and we were setting up to defend the place.  Suddenly bullets started pouring in through the windows and my gun was gone so I had to crawl around the house looking for glass shards and scapulas.  When I got one someone, I couldn't see her face, burst in through this door beside me and then I was cutting her open in some cellar like room.  We talked about how we used to love each other but that I had gotten over her and she was very sad about that, so I didn't finish the job and she left mutiltated and bleeding...and then I explained to several business men how they can become rich if they kill just one person, and that my economic plan could make everyone rich if they killed just one person.  And so I repeatedly told various groups of varying nationalities and each time they'd turn on each other and kill each other so that everyone was dead.  Then I woke up.

-Grocat

Gee.... your dreams sound too much like real life :grin:

Most of my dreams involve me wandering around aimlessly like a retarded person.

DJNad said:
Gee.... your dreams sound too much like real life :grin:

Most of my dreams involve me wandering around aimlessly like a retarded person.

Hmm...you must have an exciting real life.  Gang warfare, torture, tricking people into murdering others for wealth, etc...I don't envy you.

-Grocat

Grocat said:
So, my dream involved being in some house in a particularly slumy part of town.  I was apparently apart of some gang and we were setting up to defend the place.  Suddenly bullets started pouring in through the windows and my gun was gone so I had to crawl around the house looking for glass shards and scapulas.  When I got one someone, I couldn't see her face, burst in through this door beside me and then I was cutting her open in some cellar like room.  We talked about how we used to love each other but that I had gotten over her and she was very sad about that, so I didn't finish the job and she left mutiltated and bleeding...and then I explained to several business men how they can become rich if they kill just one person, and that my economic plan could make everyone rich if they killed just one person.  And so I repeatedly told various groups of varying nationalities and each time they'd turn on each other and kill each other so that everyone was dead.  Then I woke up.

-Grocat

A street gang or the French resistance?

I control my dreams, I have lucid dreams :smile:

When I sleep, I can convince myself I'm dreaming, and then I control everything in my dream. If I want to fly, then I fly.

I also can talk to people in my dreams, in dreams houses (your house) kinda represents your body. The attic represents your mind. In my dream, after I turned lucid, I talked to someone in my attic. The answers I got from my questions were HIGHLY intelligent. I can't entirely remember WHAT I asked, it's been a little to long ago.

I have fun in my dreams, especially since I control them :smile:

Yea, when I had my first lucid dream, I got excited and woke up  :lol:

The thing is, is that you have to stay calm, and not get to excited.

But once you can do it, it's awesome :smile:

Myn Donos said:
Grocat said:

-Grocat

A street gang or the French resistance?

I think everyone was speaking English, so probably not French.

-Grocat

Back
Top Bottom