LSP 3D Art SacredStoneHead's Nord Armor Set (Released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, please, because I love the work you are doing. If not, you can upload the unfinished item, cause is very nice yet.

PD: Where did you find the drawing of the huscarl? Did you draw it by yourself? It's fantastic, i'll use it as profile image  :grin: (with your permission, of course)

mike56 said:
Yes, please, because I love the work you are doing. If not, you can upload the unfinished item, cause is very nice yet.

PD: Where did you find the drawing of the huscarl? Did you draw it by yourself? It's fantastic, i'll use it as profile image  :grin: (with your permission, of course)

Yes, I did the drawing, thanks.

Seems like you're already using it, but no problem, you can.

About the armour, I'll release it only when finished, be patient, it will be soon :smile:

:???: too inaccurate, unhistorical & fantasy-ish  to be called huscal armor
brigandine & couters appeared much later

huscarlvsnorman.jpg

matmohair1 said:
:???: too inaccurate, unhistorical & fantasy-ish  to be called huscal armor
brigandine & couters appeared much later

And if you dont like it, you don't have to download it.

Sacredstone: Have you worked on it this week?  :grin:

Sir William the Brave said:
Can you made it compatible with Vanilla Mount & Blade? I'm change the troops and add some new equipment for the Nord in my mod.  :mrgreen:

I thing an OSP item is compatible with any mod...

Hi folks.

Good and bad news:

Bad news, there's still no work on the armour, because I was on a RAM shortage thus I couldn't save large .dds files.

Good news I got 2 GB of RAM today, and it saves again (yay!), I'll start working on it right now. Let's see how it goes.

SacredStoneHead said:
Hi folks.

Good and bad news:

Bad news, there's still no work on the armour, because I was on a RAM shortage thus I couldn't save large .dds files.

Good news I got 2 GB of RAM today, and it saves again (yay!), I'll start working on it right now. Let's see how it goes.

Yeah, we love you. Haven't you lost the work?

HABDAGAS GAY, GAAAAYYY  s2.

Ei cara, você fez um otimo trabalho nessas armaduras, seria legal se você terminasse, o ikaguia deu a ideia de quando você terminar, colocarmos no mod da liga. E para isso precisariamos da aprovação do tauron, rick, pow e do loikin, já temos a do rick :grin:
E o mais importante, precisamos da sua aprovação quanto a isso. Então, caso você termine, temos a sua aprovação para colocar no mod da ligawarband brasil?

Eng version (Google translator version):

Hey man, you did a great job on these armors would be nice if you finished the ikaguia gave the idea when you're done, put the mod league. And for that we would need the approval of tauron, rick, pow and loikin, we already have the rick :grin:
And most importantly, we need your approval. So, if you finish, we have your approval to put in the mod ligawarband Brazil?

@Sena:

'Sup dude!

Yes, I'm almost done with the armour, I'd to finish some works that were pending, and, you know, Christmas was there and all that.

I'll make it an OSP when I finish, so it basically mean you can do whatever the hell you want with that, and I'll certanly be glad if you put it in an official LWBR mod :grin:

Google translation: None, learn some English, modafocka! :*

Back
Top Bottom