SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks BGB... hmm don't think that is it. Dif a bug... happened again and the trigger seemed to be around me being at max troop level, dropping one trooper in order to make room for a NPC from a tavern, hiring him... but coming away from the city with my troop numbers slashed down to 66 (or whatever I said above). Guess it won't effect  me (at least) now as I think I have all the NPCs.

I hear ya on the sub mod. Things can get tinkered too much and the game goes out of it.

First of all thanks to the creator, I liked the mod so far :smile:
But I have a bug I joined the Cossack Hetmanate and I can't recruit Town Cossack's or Rank Cossack's, instead I see Tatar Infantryman and Tatar Cavalryman why is that?

Thanks in advance.

You can choose them as a culture once you establish a kingdom of your own, however, the troops are 18th c. style... And you can't change the culture once you set it, so it's good to make a save immediately after taking the castle/city.

You are welcome! I don't know of any troop tree available but you can recruit militia from your villages ( the veteran militias are decent). Castles and cities get you the faction troops in their garrisons or you can recruit them at the Commander in the city centre. You have line infantry, grenadiers, reiters, lancers, cuirassiers. It's fun playing as Prussia although it's historically inaccurate.

Hello !

I can't play this mod anymore after I upgraded to windows 10.
Everytime I launch it, the loading screen stops around 80% and I get a message "Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory."
I tried to download the mod again - doesn't fix the problem.
I also tried to modify the video memory settings in the control pannel (flollowing what I read there -> https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211660.0 ) - doesn't fix the problem.
So I suppose it comes from windows 10 ?
Anyone as an idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help ! :smile:

Hello !

I have the exact same problem than mistervince.
I tried to launch the game in administrator mod, doesn't work
I also tried to change the compatibility from W10 to W7, doesn't work either
Finally i tried to remove the lastest patch realeased, so i tried w/ the 1.75 version of the mod, and it still doesn't work

I'm really hyped about this mod i hope i'll be able to play it soon :smile:

Thanks.

Ok i manage to find a solution for the moment, is to launch your game with Directx 7 instead of 9  :party: :party:

Excuse me. I've been playing this mod for a while. I am currently running the Prussian army and I thought the militia musketeers sucks, so I checked the stats. It seems it has 0 firearms. I think the stats between the range militia and meelee miltia are switched. How can I fix it? I don't have any knowledge in modding.

You can use the Morgh's text editorand edit the troops stats. I think you have to start a new game for the changes to take effect but I am not 100% sure. Changing weapon stats doesn't require a new game, I believe. Good luck!

Here the editor: http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

Obilic said:
So what does this mod actually do? I see no description in the OP.

In the first post there is a short implicit description on some things the mod changes/will change. For a full description on everything the mod does check the credits section for every mod that has been implemented into this one. Click on each like and see what each mod does.

A possible description:
The main feature of this mod, as the name says, is the ability to properly rule your own empire. Besides that this mod uses other mods to enhance certain gameplay components that do not directly relate to managing a kingdom like pre-battle orders, but improve the overall game experience.

JOHNFIRE said:
In the first post there is a short implicit description on some things the mod changes/will change. For a full description on everything the mod does check the credits section for every mod that has been implemented into this one. Click on each like and see what each mod does.

Hey JOHNFIRE, do you know by chance if this mod contains any parts of https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195421.0.html?

Severyn said:
JOHNFIRE said:

Hey JOHNFIRE, do you know by chance if this mod contains any parts of https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195421.0.html?

It's been a while since I played WF&S but I dont recall playing any kind of historical mods like that one. I am 99.9% sure this mod only adds features like better diplomacy and things like that.

Hey, I know it's an old thread but I have a bug specific for that mod so may be someone knowledgeble would be able to help. For some reason my weekly party wages are increasing very quickly although I have the same amount of troops. This is a screenshot of an old save that is on day 1314. I own half the map so this wage doesn't concern me but still, if you play as a small independent warband, the clock is ticking... I have started a new game and on day 300 I have more than 4000 plus on the wages... I have checked if when dismissing troops the wages go down and when I upgrade troops the wages go up properly. But there must be a leak somewhere...

ekQ6Mud.jpg

Currently have an issue where my companion has a fief but instead of showing the vassal menu, its just the companion rejoin prompt. They have an army like a vassal but I cannot interact with them as a lord.

I'm guessing there is a flag somewhere that isn't being set correctly? Anyone know enough about the save file format to change this flag?

Back
Top Bottom