Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried putting up an invasion server that allows players to bring about 15-20 bots (it's something that I've experimented with before). It's a very nice way to play it, but unfortunately it's a bit flawed since your troops won't respawn unless you die and get respawned yourself. It would work great if only the player controlled bots were respawned at each resupply/respawn round - otherwise you have to go on a suicide mission before each respawn reound to replenish your troops.

Would it be possible to replenish player controlled bots during invasion resupply rounds?

Dansk viking said:
I tried putting up an invasion server that allows players to bring about 15-20 bots (it's something that I've experimented with before). It's a very nice way to play it, but unfortunately it's a bit flawed since your troops won't respawn unless you die and get respawned yourself. It would work great if only the player controlled bots were respawned at each resupply/respawn round - otherwise you have to go on a suicide mission before each respawn reound to replenish your troops.

Would it be possible to replenish player controlled bots during invasion resupply rounds?

+1

I would argue for Thorkells case that having groups of bots to command in invasion would make a great deal of volley-based fun. Especially with the abililty to order your troops to fire on an area of ground like in squad leaders, if it still works like squad leaders that is.

But bot command for defenders would still be good in invasion.

You could just take the Persistent Frontier mod(with permission) and just add Deluge equipment to it.

Would be fun.

Okay so I've had a few issues with the loadout of Polish units. Until 1630 Hajduks/Zolnierze were still widely used and like the Muscovy Streltsy, would use bardiches as a stand for their firearm. There would also be Polish infantry using pikes etc. not just foreign mercenaries. It bugs me that only the foreign units of Poland have good muskets or pikes.
Jan III Sobieski introduced a shorter version of the bardiche too, even when the western style of musketeer was in wide use.

I read that Joan III Sobieski  introduced bardishes to polish infantry first (around 1670's). Earlier polish infantry units didn't use this weapon. Moreover, when we consider "polish pikemen" only some kind od polish officers could use pikes in polish infantry units (this oficer was called "dziesiętnik" and he was the leader of a Squad of 10 soldiers who was part of a bigger unit). In practice, there was no such thing as "polish pikemen units". Still, the officer can take some long meele weapon, what I consider more less historically correct.

Please , can you give your module system and help me to implement this great feature to my mod . Please, i will be the happiest man in the world.....you are my the last hope ...dear The Deluge DevTeam . I rely on you and know that you are good man/men

Reimplement the ability to brace all polearms please, before we were able to brace halberds and half-pikes, now we're unable to, combined with the dropping-weapon mechanic, it makes it far more difficult combatting cavalry with them.

Back
Top Bottom