Clan Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like a simple dutch flag, but not the modern one

This one

450px-Prinsenvlag_svg.png

Hugues said:
They look different too me.

Yes,because the red and white flag is not our banner,,after we can´t take our banner beacuse we upload from megaupload,but now megaupload is close and we rescue the banner again,this is the correct banner:

Yebenoso said:
Hugues said:
They look different too me.

Yes,because the red and white flag is not our banner,,after we can´t take our banner beacuse we upload from megaupload,but now megaupload is close and we rescue the banner again,this is the correct banner:

Right, but clan Tercios' flag is in no way the same as your's. So there is no problem.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Also, that is the coat of arms and banner of Middlesex - a county in South England.  :eek:
its the ESSEX flag/coat of arms m8 -_- i live there. think i know what it is

Essex flag dosnt have the crow

and its for my mercinary clan"Essex Mercinaries"

iReccomend the new official shorthand for "Clan Banner" become "Clanners."

All who concur, say "neigh!"

On a more serious note:

Any Ottoman-inclined people upset that 1stJan uses the Ottoman flag? As it's sort of something that belongs to the whole faction. I could pick a different one, but it's just so... good... and gets the point across.

Hugues said:
The one thing people should remember is not too make your banners too sophisticated ^^ The reason being is that IG, the banners are displayed in the TAB menu as very small images. Thus lots of detail will just show it as almost a blur of colour. That being said, sometime sophisticated banners are okay because you can display some lovely stuff on your thread etc.
its the banner i would like so....

perkins said:
Hugues said:
The one thing people should remember is not too make your banners too sophisticated ^^ The reason being is that IG, the banners are displayed in the TAB menu as very small images. Thus lots of detail will just show it as almost a blur of colour. That being said, sometime sophisticated banners are okay because you can display some lovely stuff on your thread etc.

Yeh and it's nice, I just had that though so I posted it.

Hugues said:
perkins said:
Hugues said:
Ok :smile: i was just a bit annoyed that someone was treatin me like an idiot... i think i know the flag of the place i live -_-

perkins said:
Hugues said:
perkins said:
Hugues said:
Ok :smile: i was just a bit annoyed that someone was treatin me like an idiot... i think i know the flag of the place i live -_-

Oh if your talking about the essex banner, then you've quoted the wrong post.

This is the flag of "Tercio viejo de Nápoles" during the campaign of Flanders.

Tercio%20viejo%20de%20napoles.jpg

More information on the clan:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217750.0.html

Back
Top Bottom