MP Musket Era Modern Anglo-Zulu War 1879 *WIP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

Well as long as it's still going :smile:

Will the frontier light horse be in this mod?

My G-G-G-Grandfather was a captain of the FLH :grin:

Frontier Light Horse :razz:

I'd quite like to play as them,purely because my Great great great grandfather was a captain of it. And they are pretty badass in Zulu dawn...until the tide turns against them...

Slawtering said:
Is that like the 19th century version of the LRDG or the SRS then? (the FLH)

Umm I'm not utterly sure. I know their primary function was scouting and rear guard actions. At Hlobane for example they were the rearguard and lost 20% of their men!

Btw Unfortunately there aren't great sources for them but I believe,if you do implement them that is,that they were dressed a bit like the native cavalry units in Zulu dawn. The officers wearing sky blue,or similiar,uniforms and the troopers wearing the a khaki uniform.

However sources are sketchy. However the majority of sources do show the officers wearing a blue uniform like the zulu dawn one though some show the officers and troopers wearing Pith helmets whilst others show hats. I think,if you do put them in,to use the helmets :smile:

Though after writing that I did find this...
Frontier%2BLight%2BHorse_Trooper_1879.jpg

Another mod called Extra Invasion has zulu invasion on it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/extra-invasion

worth a try while waiting for this

Wrist part of the glove needs to be partly longer and could we see a side on view? Other wise brilliant. (Still use them gloves today in British armed forces and Cadets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom