Native Completed Capture the Flag Innovation Tourney [CIT] DISCUSSION

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catholic said:
RULE CHANGE.
No class restrictions.
Once a flag is picked up, flag carrier may not mount a horse.

Credit to Orion for the idea.

Flag caps will be difficult without solid teamwork. Win-win, IMO. No more naked flag runners on coursers.

Catholic said:
RULE CHANGE.
No class restrictions. 
Once a flag is picked up, flag carrier may not mount a horse.

Credit to Orion for the idea.

This should make it a bit better to play.  Do you intend to allow custom maps?  GK_Conall showed me a video of one that someone in GK made.  I can see if they would let it be used.  It looked pretty good, if no custom maps then no worries.  I didn't see it mentioned when I read the rules.  :smile:

Hmm. Some testing would have to be done, but since we're flipping factions/spawns, I doubt balance would be an issue, unless it were so bad that the third map would be rigged heavily in favor of one team.

Biggest problem is that there are no servers that I have access to admin at the moment, let alone be able to add maps to. I'm fine with it if the server admin is.

Conall is asking the map creator now.  It should be pretty balanced.  It is literally two castles, one a mirror image of the other with some open ground between them. 

Gaius_Octavian said:
Conall is asking the map creator now.  It should be pretty balanced.  It is literally two castles, one a mirror image of the other with some open ground between them.
I think Slytacular made that map.

Mad Dawg said:
KissMyAxe said:
Gaius_Octavian said:
I think Slytacular made that map.
He did.

Isn't that map a tad big and clunky and full of rivers that aren't blocked off and altogether more of a seige than a CTF?

Although this will be a North American tournament, and as such matches will be fought on North American servers (unless two European teams wish to fight on a European server, which is fine with me) the ping difference will not be as important and I am welcoming European teams to sign up for this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom