Groupfighting Tournament! (Finished)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hekko

Master Knight
Groupfighting is fastpaced intense and generally fun, until someone puts a bullet in you... Have you ever wondered how it would be to have a "fair" group fight, a group fight where you know and trust your allies and the starting point for both teams is the same? This is the event for you! You are hereby invited to the group fighting tournament, start putting a team together and training! The event will be held the 17th January 2012 and it will start at 18.00 GMT+0. (The time is not set in stone, so if several prominent teams need a reschedule it can be done)

The tournament is open for 8 teams, unless 8 additional teams sign up to queue spots in which case it will be open for 16 teams. Even if 8 teams have signed up you can sign up and you will get a queue number, which might get you a spot if a team doesn't show up, or if a team cannot bring atleast 4 persons.

The organizers reserve the right to remove teams at their discretion in order to grant a diverse selection of attendants.

There are of course some practical considerations as well as rules to take into account they are included below:

1. Teams

1.1 Teams are to contain 6 members.

1.2 Teams are allowed to have 4 persons fighting at any given time. Two members are expected to sit out if all 6 persons turn up, but it should not be the same persons every round. This will hopefully stop people from being understreght in the fights.

1.3 Teams are to register using the following template:

Team Name:
Team Contact Person:
Team Members:

2. In-game rules

2.1 No shooting.

2.2 Only line infantry models are to be used.

2.3 Only rankers are to be used.

2.4 Formations are not required since it's all melee.

2.5 There are 5 rounds to every match (will stop once someone reaches 3 to save time).

3. Organizer Discretion

3.1 Common sense will be used by the organizers so anything not specificly mentioned may be enacted at the organizers discretion.

This event is open for anyone and everyone to attend, not only established regiments, multiregimental teams are also allowed so start putting together your teams guys and practicing!

Any questions, thoughts, suggestions and verbal abuse are to be directed at Hekko.

Team Name: The pony's
Team Contact Person: Gokiller
Team Members: Gokiller/Hives/Attila/Aztir/Hadaki/Daniel/Henkka/Bjarn

Team Name: Keyboard Smashers
Team Contact Person: Svensson.
Team Members: Svensson/Vampire/Pinkknight/Smyky/Ghostmonkey

Team Name Pizza, Pasta, Mandolinos
Team Contact Person:  Me, DanyEle. You can also add me on steam with the name: daniele1848
Team Members:  DanyEle, LordWilly, William Wallace, Lorenzo, SirBarristan, Pizzetta, Kaan, IG_Crusader

Team Name: Court of Reveran
Team Contact Person: MaHuD
Team Members: MaHuD, Kazzan, Goker, Arch3r, Shemaforash, Tarias, Blacktide

Team Name: Team Ibne
Team Contact Person: CrackMan or Ward
Team Members: CrackMan, Ward, Rebellious, Pendragon, Revenge, Traveller, Vikestad

Team Name: Team Gordon
Team Contact Person: 4Given
Team Members: Equalkasta aka Charlie Dowle, Louis aka John Baxter, FatalJoker aka Gordon MacIntyre, Hadhod aka John MacKintosh, Harry & 4Given (+Akame)

Team Name: Snowphie and the Seven Dwarfs
Team Contact Person: Moogs
Team Members:Moogs aka "Generalissimo" Bashful, Lcatt aka El Grumpy, Greentiny aka Capitaine Happy, Krimdor aka Sneezy, Sophie aka Snowphie, Reignlief aka Sleepy, MrTiki aka Mr Dopey, Crusader aka Doc

Team Name: Erste Garde Team
Team Contact Person: Davilesh
Team Members: Davilesh/Baal/Stier/Marwitz/Gneisenaz/Rambo

Team Name: The Gordon Harbingers
Team Contact Person: George MacKintosh
Team Members: Boar aka Adam Boyd, Herbert Mayer aka James Boyd, Hertug Hansaka Hugh MacKey, Karim aka Duncan MacGregor, NinjaBoeh aka George MacKintosh, CriticalError, Duncan_Hay, Pike

Team Name: Team Argyl
Team Contact Person:Shaftz
Team Members:Billy, Siegfried, Shaftz, Nogu, Fixjo, Shaith, Telford, Sting, Pheonix, Muffin

Team Name: Flashheart's Fighting Aces
Team Contact Person: Flash
Team Members: Flash, Holyfluff, Wes, Wodan, Jami

Team Name: The leftovers
Team Contact Person: Sid
Team Members: Chibbi, sid, Dabrowski, Adi, Hawkins, Ingredient and Vorlen

Team Name: French Connection
Team Contact Person: Nexus
Team Members: Nexus,flopz,Stephane,Xamarius,bastien,poko;lubukill,aussenac,napo

Team Name: Graham and his minions
Team Contact Person: mem95
Team Members: mem95, Graham, Toasty, Thorin, Forgotten, Sil, Guy, Snail, Marcel, BloodWork

Team Name: 1st Yorks
Team Contact Person: HM 1st Yorks Maj Bird - steam: todtalon
Team Members: Bird, Owen, Sawyer, Kieran, (Virus), (offenant)

Team name: The Peasants
Team Contact Person: Hervard
Team members: Hervard, Glenn, Blade, Kage, TsenKKU, Hunter

Rough picture of how the map will look like. Thanks Gokiller for making the map for us!
F604D104D35D2209859FA52F914FAA8932ABC407

Hekko
Brian aka Danny aka Parsons
Kill Me (Tentitive)
Harrier

Pony's signed up!

I'll get back to you about the butterknives.

Also polished up some of the spelling errors and grammatical errors that slipped in during the hasty adaption of this post from the 84e forum(there were alot of them :sad: ), in order to appease Aztir.

I would suggest leaving out the butter knives, make it so everybody has the good old bayonet.

Im gonna try and throw together a team, this could be a laugh.

bayonettraining1oj5.jpg

Very nice Hekko, was just waiting for you to set it up. :smile:

Edit: I will be registering my team in a minute.

One question, will there be a limit on how many teams can attend? Many guys from the 92nd have taken an interest and we will probably have enough for more than one team

Am I missing something here?:

1.1 Teams are to contain 6 members.

Team Members: Gokiller/Hives/Attila/Aztir/Hadaki/Daniel/Henkka/Bjarn

How many members can you sign up for the team? 6, or 8?

Back
Top Bottom