Congratulations BluePutin! | 2nd Place - The Rioters | 3rd Place - Netherlands I

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_C

Baron
Old Guard
leart2.png

congrats.png

2nd.png

3rd.png

RU.jpg
BluePutin.png

makeblue.png

rusteam.png

goldz.png
RU.jpg
UK.jpg
rioters.png

ukteam.png

silverf.png
UK.jpg
NE.jpg
netherlands1.png

nlteam.png

bronzeu.png
[td]
NE.jpg
[/td]​

The tournament has come to an end, after several tense matches, I'm pleased with the way it turned out, and happy that my team got knocked out by the Second Place team. ^^
Thanks to lust for the framework for the rules and other things; to Willy, Crusader and Harlequin for ideas; to Archivist for the use of his art-work; to those who volunteered as event admins; to those who allowed their servers to be used for the tournament and thanks to all who participated!​

Good job Alex , keep it up Alex, okay Alex, would you mind doing another cup Alex, are you sure you are okay with it Alex? Okay Alex.

It finished five months ago. You have Nditions Tournament going on, and ENL new season not far behind. I doubt anyone will have time right now to re-create this event.

Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
It finished five months ago. You have Nditions Tournament going on, and ENL new season not far behind. I doubt anyone will have time right now to re-create this event.
You have a point, good sir. But that is something what I allready knew. If there was going to be one anyways it had to be after the ENL hardgamerz tourney, and preferably also after the Nditions tournament.

Broomstick said:
Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
You have a point, good sir. But that is something what I allready knew. If there was going to be one anyways it had to be after the ENL hardgamerz tourney, and preferably also after the Nditions tournament.

Ok.

Is there a possibility that there are more persons than Alex and Lust to organise tournaments? But I agree that at the moment there is too much going on for another tournament to be hosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom