Division C - Week 9 Fixtures | Deadline: 12/01/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Order of Malta 13 - 7 Gothic

mb9i.jpg

mb10g.jpg
mb11h.jpg

mb12w.jpg

Sir_Max said:
Hey can we join yet? We will combine 2 clans in one team, can we join with another teg or we need to have the costum name..?

Team Name: Bregan D'ert and WARBAND
Team Tag: Bregan_Dert_, WARBAND_
If you have a banner, provide a link to it here: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/791/sirmaxrequest.png and http://clanwarband.ucoz.ru/x_78709067.jpg and http://clanwarband.ucoz.ru/101.png and http://clanwarband.ucoz.ru/10.png
Is your team capable of fielding a 10 player team on a weekly basis?: Yes
Provide a list of the names of the players you want to register, with a minimum of 10 (they must have been to an ENL server): Bregan_Dert_Fl3x 375174, Bregan_Dert_Sumrac 73087, Bregan_Dert_Svetliak 375411, Bregan_Dert_WENOM 689147, Bregan_Dert_R1ch 370495, Bregan_Dert_Invader 6246647, Bregan_Dert_Axe_Effect 473033, Bregan_Dert_Eyvindr 701131, Bregan_Dert_RoyaL 343780, Bregan_Dert_Black_DragoN 495285, Bregan_Dert_Glori 378189, Bregan_Dert_Grimr 1098410, WARBAND_4_LIFE 374016, WARBAND_BAKS 460432, WARBAND_BERSERK 480642 , WARBAND_Denis 378596, WARBAND_Dovmont 397237, WARBAND_KA3AK 339749, WARBAND_KoRSalR 367658, WARBAND_lEON 492509, WARBAND_Leroy 341303, WARBAND_MeID 349977, WARBAND_Mister_Troll 483143, WARBAND_Naget 362138, WARBAND_Robb_STARK 345535, WARBAND_Shweik 370657, WARBAND_Sunday 330626, WARBAND_Teo 474594, WARBAND_Velit 453027, WARBAND_woo6  347508, WARBAND_Bezlikiy 349481
Where is your team based?: Europe
Are you willing to fight on only French and/or German servers, with the possible inclusion of a Hungarian server?: Yes
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team: Taleworlds: Sir_Max, wenom555, WARBAND_Dovmont; Skype: max357753, wenom1131, prebyslav
Are you aware of the ladder system that is in place for Division C?: Yes
Do you want to make yourself available for picking in the first week?: No
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place?: Yes
Are you aware that selected custom maps will be used in this league cycle?:  Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes
Hey, unfortunately teams can't join in the final 2 weeks of the cycle and applying now would mean that you joined in week 10 (Division C's second to last week). This does mean you won't be able to join at this stage. I know you mentioned joining last week and didn't quite make it into this week, which I was partly responsible for, through lack of organisation so I'm sorry about that.

The next cycle isn't far off though (applications through February and matches starting in March) so make sure you check in and don't miss that. I should be able to give you a reminder in any case.

Cheers,

Lust

P.S. As for the specifics of your application, calling yourself "Bregan D'ert and WARBAND" is absolutely fine. So long as you only have one or two tags (different ranks are fine of course) because beyone that, it really messes with the verification process.

ARMY 3 - 17 Basileia ton Romaion

ARMY got only 1 screen (6-10 rounds), Basileia ton Romaion told that they didnt get no one, sry :/

Port Assault
1-4
1-4

Field by the River
0-5
1-4

Basileia ton Romaion, good match

Shoxi said:
ARMY 3 - 17 Basileia ton Romaion

ARMY got only 1 screen (6-10 rounds), Basileia ton Romaion told that they didnt get no one, sry :/

Port Assault
1-4
1-4

Field by the River
0-5
1-4

Basileia ton Romaion, good match

Sorry about the screens, will make them in the next match

ARMY vs Basileia ton Romaion confirmed.

There is a problem with DR vs Inquisition...

Looking at what's happened, I can see that I've made something of a mistake but the problem is that Inquisition_Toup/Syn_KHR_Chornyi_Voron has tried to be in two teams at once.

I removed the ID "1085847" which wasn't requested by Inquisiton. This is also the ID used by Inquisition_Toup today. The situation has echoes of the problems that arose with RS and I hope it doesn't become a regular feature with the Russian community. No one is above the roster rules and trying to manipulate them to your own ends will get you nowhere.

Since Inquisition technically didn't make any faults, this won't be considered an infraction and the score will remain the same.

Inquisition_Toup/Syn_KHR_Chornyi_Voron, like others, will be banned from the ENL indefinitely. I'd also encourage Russian teams (and all teams) to stress the importance of these rules to their players and let me know if they suspect any foul play.

Oh and pretty poor show with the screenshots. The way I see it, providing screenshots is a common courtesy to other teams who might want to see how your team and players are progressing. Not bothering/forgetting just shows a lack of consideration.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom