Guide me at start!

Users who are viewing this thread

KnightPeter

Sergeant
i find myself with lots of man at start what am i suppouse to do with so many man how can i feed them  :oops:

Who is my lord ? i am comfused a bit what should i do :smile:

another part is even i chose everything slave at my background i am still captain of legioners. any plan to change it at newer versions? mod seems great but i just quit after confusion. some guide for start would great thanks.

KnightPeter said:
i find myself with lots of man at start what am i suppouse to do with so many man how can i feed them  :oops:

Who is my lord ? i am comfused a bit what should i do :smile:

another part is even i chose everything slave at my background i am still captain of legioners. any plan to change it at newer versions? mod seems great but i just quit after confusion. some guide for start would great thanks.

Read the first post, including spoilers:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,204644.0.html

hey, thanks for reply but i alredy readed and doesnt answer my question. i tryed also single start i dont like it while around 100 man strong bandits.

what i mean it i guess i will attack enyone around and i will consider my self a new faction kill others make my own faction at start...

You obviously dont know how to read , you are asked at the beginning to go rescue Legio Gemina . Besides that you start with Roman troops which makes your faction Roman so that's pretty clear as well , if you want to be guided by the hand this mod is not for you I am afraid .

[quote author=KnightPeter]I find myself with lots of man at start what am i suppouse to do with so many man how can i feed them ?[/quote]
Sell stuff from inventory and/or fight the arena, get some food, attack the bandits, get slaves and loot, sell them/it , get more food....
[quote author=KnightPeter]Who is my lord ? i am comfused a bit what should i do[/quote]
You don't have a lord "you can choose your allegiance to whomever you like" <- that's in the guide !!!
[quote author=KnightPeter]Another part is even i chose everything slave at my background i am still captain of legioners.[/quote]
You don't have to start with the Army, nor as a Roman. You can start solo, or as a Briton. <- This is also in the guide. !!!
[quote author=KnightPeter]Any plan to change it at newer versions?[/quote]
Change what exactly ?

[quote author=KnightPeter]hey, thanks for reply but i alredy readed and doesnt answer my question. [/quote]
.... which one ? 
[quote author=KnightPeter]i tryed also single start i dont like it while around 100 man strong bandits.[/quote]
You are hard to please :wink: You just said that big army is to big to feed and Lone Wolf is to scarred of bandits  :lol:
[quote author=KnightPeter]what i mean it i guess i will attack enyone around and i will consider my self a new faction kill others make my own faction at start...[/quote]
It plays like any other warband,  you might want to check Brytenwalda forum for differences.

:smile: thanks i felt like retarded.

its easy for you becouse you made it and know what to do? i didnt see any quest (i am sure i checked my quest log) at start of game. anyway its just a fan made mod but a good one and maybe my expectations high. i guess you are right maybe this mod is not for me i would like to play roman mod but not with 200 soldier while 100+ bandits around. i would like to start with small band like this game name warband... and enjoy from beggining. what suprise me is having army at start without quest but you alredy explain me i have to help certain legion at start.

Thanks for your patience, really if i were you i alredy pissed off.

About Change i mean to start depending at our background for example as slave start alone. as noble with army etc.

i will give an other try as true roman thanks again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom