SP Fantasy Daydream Little Stories (demo)//OSP 1 weapon pack

Users who are viewing this thread

I put screenies at the beginning for those who can not run this heavy models.  :neutral:
At the end it is good that we were working on mod so long, so lot of you got new computers during this time.

Brego said:
Sure, though making the lods really is very easy with open brf :razz:

You are welcome to do this. You need something?
If you want to join us, please PM to Wheene.
He will arrange that you can enter to our forum.

Probably one of the best mods i've played. I cant code or model but i can make maps and come with views and idea if you need it.

Noticed a little bug (they get stuck up there and cant come doen again):
mb1k.jpg

Thanks to find this ugly bug.

Did you PM to Wheene?

There are lot of things to do, not only code and models. We can always find something and teach you how to do things.

I can teach you how to work with code. It is easy. Only debugging is hell.  :mrgreen:

nema said:
Thanks to find this ugly bug.

Did you PM to Wheene?

There are lot of things to do, not only code and models. We can always find something and teach you how to do things.

I can teach you how to work with code. It is easy. Only debugging is hell.  :mrgreen:

Im afraid i didnt know i whas suppose to send it to him also i cant find him im afraid.
Can you please add me on steam? "oliverffs" is the name i registered with but my nick is Rhonerin.
I can probably do whatever you need me to do.

Also somtimes one of the boars in the first huntress part is invisible.

Hope wheene will see this and will contact you if not else.

I think you meat Furious soul not invisible boar. Souls make boars aggressive  :wink:

wheene please post something just that they can find you

Its ok you dont have to write PM to me Rhonerin, now we know you are available and we will contact you as soon as something that needs to be done pops up.

Thanks everyone for your praise, we appreciate it :smile:

As a quick update, I auto-lodded the mod and it ran perfectly fine afterwards (although the visuals did suffer somewhat). A really fun battle. Taking down ogres is thrilling!

Theres no better feeling than when you jump and hit them straight in the face and one hit them :grin:
Sometimes it seems to be hard to hit them with ranged weapons even though you shot straight at them.

Judging from the screen shots it  looks really great and reminded  me of Dragon Age because of the helmets lol donwloading later  :grin:

I've player for an hour or two. I was seriously impressed how good the Warband engine can look with more sophisticated models and textures. And was absolutely amazed by the scenes that were... pure fantasy. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to play the final release.  :grin:

This mod restores my faith in warband mods, not just one which just revamps troop trees.

Kwa Do Gaya WTF??? Are you Slovenian? :>

Raje ne povej kaj je to v prevodu  :lol: :lol: :lol:

But by your signature I believe you are rather Russian  than Slovenian.

We are international, from all winds.

nema said:
Raje ne povej kaj je to v prevodu  :lol: :lol: :lol:

But by your signature I believe you are rather Russian  than Slovenian.

We are international, from all winds.

Zveni ljubljansko ;P

Signature and avatar are from 1612 movie, I wanted to have something Fire and sword related.

But in this demo we are supposed to access character stats? Because we get the option to select the character again, it's actually very funny if you choose different character, you are able to retain equipment from the previously selected character. However acessing character stats again has no reset effect anymore. Because you want to access it when you level up. Anyway, I like the way women doesn't look like Urška Čepin now (since now I'm sure you know who it is :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom