Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like so much playing Native in Warband, cheers to the authors, I really love Native Expansion  :grin:

This is great mod i've ever seen.! Thanks man. But i need one thing. Where can i found the troop tree? It's so complicated.

ebri said:
This is great mod i've ever seen.! Thanks man. But i need one thing. Where can i found the troop tree? It's so complicated.

There is a stickied thread, on the first page of this forum, which says "Native Expansion Troop Trees"

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211474.0.html

soulmata said:
ebri said:

There is a stickied thread, on the first page of this forum, which says "Native Expansion Troop Trees"

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211474.0.html

I forgot the "search button". Thanks. I can't think a topic for trees. Thank you again. :smile:
ps: sorry for my english.

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to ask.

Troop changes:
* The troop overhaul has been completed for all six main factions and mercenaries. Every troop in this tree has been rebuilt from the ground up, including item customization, proper leveling, skill assignment and more. This is a monumental change, so we fully expect this to have some bugs at first.

Does this means, that I can change troops inventory myself?
If yes, how can I do that?

Hey. If you install this mod, but also wanted to download and play the siege mod at the same time, how do I install both so that they work together? Sorry if this is a really stupid question..

Are there any utilities such "auto sell items", "auto collect items", "auto buy food", or the possibility to directly talk to the guild master of a city from the menu etc? I mean, things like these, to avoid the boring parts.

Thank you

madmatt94 said:
Hey. If you install this mod, but also wanted to download and play the siege mod at the same time, how do I install both so that they work together? Sorry if this is a really stupid question..

I also like to know how :smile: oh and where to dawnload M&B Battle Size Modifier

jebivetr said:
madmatt94 said:

I also like to know how :smile: oh and where to dawnload M&B Battle Size Modifier
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=103109.0 its the battle sizer

Xprez said:
kenne91 said:
will it cause problems if i play the stable version(.586) in warband 1.143?
i shoulndt try and warband itself will give u a warning too u might get alot of errors while playing,
its better to download the beta.

What about 1.153? Should I download the stable version or the beta?

Modified>> ( Downloading the beta, seems like the better choice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom