Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the development team is thankful for your clear, concise and detailed explanations of mod's problems and issues and will do their best to address them to the best of their ability. :smile:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Lav said:
Try forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,309834.0.html - it contains the link to download NE and the unofficial patch (if you want it).
Unofficial? Why is the board still up then if the mod is not existing Officially anymore?
That's the greatest mystery of them all. :smile:

Lav said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Lav said:
Try forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,309834.0.html - it contains the link to download NE and the unofficial patch (if you want it).
Unofficial? Why is the board still up then if the mod is not existing Officially anymore?
That's the greatest mystery of them all. :smile:

Lawl :razz:, then it needs to be reported to an Administrator and request this board removed  :razz:

It does exist officially, just the mod owner has been silent for a long time. Please don't get the board removed, people are still playing this.

Lav, just found your unoffical patch. Gonna be heading over there and checking for updates from now on. Good work!

Hmmm.... mod works fine. No problems whatsoever, despite one annoying ass glitch - in field battles, I dont normally use a horse. But if I go into battle without one, the 'you whistle for your horse' message and sound is spammed like crazy. Not sure how to fix it.

~M

If it was unassigned it shouldn't have reacted though. Apparently uninitialized values can still react.

Will fix for 0.610. For now I recommend to go through all your key settings and Ctrl-click on all "(unassigned)" buttons to make sure they're initialized properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom