Unit Groups

Users who are viewing this thread

medalman319

Recruit
I downloaded the mod today and got it working, seems great so far. There are some minor bugs and concerns, one being the unit groups. I change some unit's groups to "Infantry", "Archers", "Cavalry" and "Unnamed1", but I during any battle I cannot get the groups to properly function as the commands I select instruct them to. It seems like they only work with the commands while in the archer group. As soon as there are multiple groups in one battle receiving commands, they stop following my commands.

Any suggestions? Maybe I not doing something right.

Not sure about this one , wait for next version formations will be tweaked quite a bit in that one .

Ruler of Calradia said:
medalman319 said:
vympel, I have another question. Are you finding the game loads slow, going into battle?

Here is a tip: Press forward button(during loading), if you units are packed too tighly, some of them must move before battle can began. Its faster if you move instead.

I will be trying this once i load the game, but regarding the troop commands. I noticed and confirmed, when you are assisting another character in a battle and your troops are mixed together, but you have control over them, they don't do as they are told to. When you there are no ally troops mixed and controlled by yourself, your troops do as they are told to... quite interesting.

So I tried moving forward at the beginning of the battle while it's loading to speed things up, but that didn't really help the area of which it's taking forever to load. It's when I click "Charge the Enemy" that it takes up to 20-30 seconds to load. Why?

medalman319 said:
So I tried moving forward at the beginning of the battle while it's loading to speed things up, but that didn't really help the area of which it's taking forever to load. It's when I click "Charge the Enemy" that it takes up to 20-30 seconds to load. Why?
Try defragmenting your HDD, or get SSD :wink:

Back
Top Bottom