TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Trevty said:
Position: Supreme Strategist
Qualifications: 10+ years of real-time, and turn-based strategy games
Talents:  Encyclopedic knowledge of things that no one cares about but me
You're accepted as a member of my council of war.

Dryvus said:
I'll head up the Bearded Infantry detachment.
Beards are mandatory. Part of the "No beard, no bow" policy.

Kobrag said:
Catholic said:
I would like to join as the resident priest, please. I want to take care of all the children that we meet along our great adventure.

Position: Priest
Qualifications: Catholic. Lots of experience.
Traits: Loving and kind.
Talents: Knows how to make frans
I think you'll find, in this army we do not tolerate the heathen idolatry of the pope.
Now, now. It may help the morale of those amongst our men who are of the faith. Though I'll have to get hold of an Imam, a Rabbi, a guru and some Lama of sorts. We can't let the morale of our company suffer on grounds of personal opinion.

Catholic: You're in. Provided you take an oath on the Bible that you won't be a godfrey'ish prick about it. And keep anything god related away from me.

I am being ignored. My inner attention whore is crying (which may be caused by the fact that she is almost non-existant).

Very well.

Dear Father God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Father Sky, please burn the enemies of Teo's Rangers away from the earth, so that we may step upon their ashes and sleep with their pretty wimmen. May all people in this army please have the best wine and drink over the world. Thank ye, Lordie.

Darwin said:
Position: Evolutionist and translator for Nazi SS Wehrmacht, also, proffessional grammar nazi
Qualification: Born this way, 10 years of English lessons
You're in. We'll need a historian/archivist of sorts.

Toffey said:
Or better yet, he could combine them like the religions in Dune! Roman Catholic Theravada Jainist Animism sounds pretty neat.

Application
Position: Professional Walker​
Qualifications: Enjoys walking through woods, has feet​
You're cargo transport/med-evac.

McBeverage said:
Ooooooooooooooooooooh.

Position: Head of Intelligence
Qualifications: Mad skills at finding people etc, you know how it is
Talents: being boss at finding ****
Accepted. Your stalking skills are widely known. If you can get Seff to join your department you can be chief of clandestine operations and intelligence.

King Ragnarok said:
Your plan is foiled, i have dispatched a regiment of highly intellegent flying dildo's.
Well done soldier. You will be commended with the medal of flying dildos. It's just a regular dildo I pinned to your jacket, but must be worn at all times while on duty.

Position: Insane lunatic/Godfrey the 2nd
Qualifications: Once made Godfrey laugh.
Traits: Dumb, dull and lazy
Talents: Able to see conspiracies everywhere. Knows how to fight the government. Can possibly contact aliens at night. Natural Danish ability to find beer anywhere, and knows a thing or two about bacon and potatoes.

Am I in?

Position: Personal servant/ bullet taker (see I'm not a slave I get paid  :razz:)
Qualifications: What now?
Traits: Loyal, High self Esteem, ambitious, annoying
Talents: Cleaning, Butlering, taking care of annoying little ****s, duelling, executing enemies, dealing with guests/wankers. Also doubles up as an excellent doormat!

Grauuu said:
Position: Insane lunatic/Godfrey the 2nd
Qualifications: Once made Godfrey laugh.
Traits: Dumb, dull and lazy
Talents: Able to see conspiracies everywhere. Knows how to fight the government. Can possibly contact aliens at night. Natural Danish ability to find beer anywhere, and knows a thing or two about bacon and potatoes.

Am I in?
Is it good beer?

Only half of it. The other half is utter ****, but we can give that to the local wildlife or use it to trap unsuspecting tourists.

Grauuu said:
Only half of it. The other half is utter ****, but we can give that to the local wildlife or use it to trap unsuspecting tourists.
Awesome.
Whilst you lads drinkwater-piss, I'll be off with the dignified fellows knocking back Port, Brandy and Rum
*beats random conscript*

That is quite interesting. I'd like to know whether I can pass this beard test or not.

As a lunatic, a respectable beard is probably one of the most important features.

Dryvus said:
What is the minimum standard of beard quality that will be required? Some of these people have some work to do.
Clean shaven and powdered wigs full of nits and lice! *barks madly.*

I honestly have no clue, I personally like rugged men with beards.

I have a fake beard lying around, if you need it.

By "lying around", I mean I wear it. Constantly. Hence the avatar.

Back
Top Bottom