TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course! We are Norwegian brothers now, and the sharing of clothes and fake beards should be mandatory!

I excel in the skill of growing facial hair, can i get in?

edit: i'd also like to mention i have quite the mean flying elbow drop.

Kobrag said:
Dryvus said:
He said beards are mandatory.
I am genetically predispositioned to have a complete lack of beard tho'. =[
That tiny Italian mustache you once sported will do for a starter.

Amontadillo said:
I would rather like to be responsible for pyromanic assests, so:

Position applied for: Lead Siege Engineer and generally madman with fire.
Experiences: Several years of burning pe... Things, knowledge of chemistry and pyrotechnics, and generally being the guy with the matches.

Traits: suitably unscrupulous, generally no compassion toward enemies, and can always light a fire (and can usually get  something to explode with no trouble too).

Give me fuel, and I'll give you an adequate substitute for hell.
You're accepted. You will also be responsible for the frying of meat, and the burning of feces. We don't want disease in the camp now do we?

Grauuu said:
Position: Insane lunatic/Godfrey the 2nd
Qualifications: Once made Godfrey laugh.
Traits: Dumb, dull and lazy
Talents: Able to see conspiracies everywhere. Knows how to fight the government. Can possibly contact aliens at night. Natural Danish ability to find beer anywhere, and knows a thing or two about bacon and potatoes.

Am I in?
Accepted. If only for the beer. Get on finding some good Islay single malt too while you're at it.

Grunar said:
I excel in the skill of growing facial hair, can i get in?

edit: i'd also like to mention i have quite the mean flying elbow drop.
Bit thin resumee there, but you've apparently got beardage so ok.

Greatsword said:
Position: Personal servant/ bullet taker (see I'm not a slave I get paid  :razz:)
Qualifications: What now?
Traits: Loyal, High self Esteem, ambitious, annoying
Talents: Cleaning, Butlering, taking care of annoying little ****s, duelling, executing enemies, dealing with guests/wankers. Also doubles up as an excellent doormat!
See, that's better. By nanometers, but still better. You're accepted on probation pending your cleaning results. You are also in charge of changing my son's nappies.

Those little 'membership bars' or whatever they were that used to be used for professing Nazism before that became frowned upon would be good for this.

Is a sandpaper beard caused by lazyness enough? If not, take my avatar's beard, that should qualify.

Bloody ninjas...

Since we're in Norway, what do we do when we find the inevitable stash of oil?

Also, I think you can add "butter smuggler" to my list of talents. We can earn thousands selling it!

We will invade Svalbard. And take it for our own. It shall be a glorious free state. A utopia on the top of the world. (Bring long undies and wool clothing!!!!)

Grauuu said:
Since we're in Norway, what do we do when we find the inevitable stash of oil?

Also, I think you can add "butter smuggler" to my list of talents. We can earn thousands selling it!
We'll use it to make fire arrows of course.

I'm not sure, but I heard some gorilla attacked and possibly raped Carter.

Apparently someone lit it on fire, so it was pretty pissed off.

Oi, this looks interesting!

Position: Sapper
Qualifications: Been sabotaging garden fences since 5, have enough beard for two, always have a secret supply of whiskey on me, can calculate the size of yo momma and blow it up with minimal resources.
Traits: Gumpy, frank, loyal, tad bit insane.
Talents: Can sabotage, destroy, build, fortify, destroy, repair, dig, destroy anything with enough tape and paper clips.

Have an use for a sodden sapper?

Back
Top Bottom