ROCK General Information and Discussion : Current

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoop said:
The campaign map in ROCK is almost totally useless, as it is never up to date. Thank you.

I don't even consult the campaign map when trying to find out where armies are located because of this. I resort to sifting through posts for the previous turns.

I suppose I could be less of an arse when posting, but I'm just trying sort out where the armies are located. I would like to keep my 79 troops on the same square as Wappaw if I can find them :razz:

Grad said:
I don't even consult the campaign map when trying to find out where armies are located because of this. I resort to sifting through posts for the previous turns.
Snoop said:
I suppose I could be less of an arse when posting, but I'm just trying sort out where the armies are located. I would like to keep my 79 troops on the same square as Wappaw if I can find them :razz:
So it's useless for me to write this up every turn?! Kthxbai

KissMyAxe said:

TBH, I never read it. While it does contain useful information, the data given is cluttered and not conducive to easy reading, rendering it useless to me.

The map shows my army at H-15 and the Historiograph says my army is at H-15 but my last move was to G-14.
Snoop said:
Base settlement revenue including upgrades = 300
Raiding income from previous turn raids - 0
Looting income from previous turn engagements - 0

Total income this turn =300

Move Army 1: Army  at H-15 makes *land* movement to *G-14*.
I figured there might be some confusion after the break we had.

Grad said:
KissMyAxe said:

TBH, I never read it. While it does contain useful information, the data given is cluttered and not conducive to easy reading, rendering it useless to me.
I use the historiograph and find it helpful.

oops double post.

Grad said:
Might have mentioned it earlier, together with some suggestions on how to improve the presentation. It takes time to write it up, so if noone needs it, I would rather do something else instead.
Snoop said:
The map shows my army at H-15 and the Historiograph says my army is at H-15 but my last move was to G-14.
Snoop said:
Base settlement revenue including upgrades = 300
Raiding income from previous turn raids - 0
Looting income from previous turn engagements - 0

Total income this turn =300

Move Army 1: Army  at H-15 makes *land* movement to *G-14*.
I figured there might be some confusion after the break we had.
Okay, investigation complete. To be honest, your move wasn't completely accurate because you didn't have army 1 at that time -- only army 2. However, since I don't see an outgoing PM to you warning about an incorrect move and since it doesn't introduce any more problems, I am honoring it. I did a quick check of Turn 9 historiograph to see if I have missed anything, but everything else seems to be in order. If anyone else catches an error in the historiograph, please, PM me. I try to compile it meticulously, but since I tend to do it at odd hours, mistakes might happen.
The siege of Sargoth will be played in Turn 12.

Back
Top Bottom