The Nicholas

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliph Nicholas

This is AAR i made in Mount and Blade Warband . I hope you will like it !

The name of main character is Nicholas, he is a Serbian noble, who after killing one of the vassals of his liege, exiles to Calradia.

I got inspiration from monnikje's Me, Floris.

Introduction

My name is Nikola Gavrilovic,i was a nobleman of Serbia a small Balkan land, my father, my grandfather, there were all nobles living in a town of Ras. As the years passed my parents died.Eventualy the king said that i am too young to be his vassal, that was true, however he stripped me of all my properties and gave my rightful fiefs to his servant, i was furious, I have not cared how much the king loved him, it was still not right, however i stayed calm about it, until that old peasant said at the court that it was smart to give fiefs to him, and not some unexperienced little boy that knew nothing of a war. I got so angry i lost my mind, and cut the head of that peasant, realizing what have i done, i ran out of the castle. Somehow i managed to escape and hide in a ship that carried cargo to a distant lands, on my bad luck i was quickly exposed by the merchants that made me their servant. I did the all hard jobs, sometimes i was even being their galley slave. Four years have passed i could not recognize myself.So poor, so ugly, thinking it could have been better if i would just die,four years ago in that castle. I lost all hope that i will be rich and powerful again, until on day, the ship was attacked by Sea raiders, we were outnumbered, i knew that this was my chance to to escape, i took some weapons, jumped from the ship, and swimmed to a surface to a land called Calradia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom