Rewards for bounty hunting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bear in mind that the mod plays around with how money is displayed. $15 dollars is actually 1500 denars, to put it into perspective.

So, $100 dollars would be 10000 denars, and would give you the best weapons straight from the start. You could hike the price of everything up to make it more realistic, but I think it would be more trouble than it's worth tbh.

There was already similar topic to this and I would agree with OP about rewards.

Warger said:
Bear in mind that the mod plays around with how money is displayed. $15 dollars is actually 1500 denars, to put it into perspective.

So, $100 dollars would be 10000 denars, and would give you the best weapons straight from the start. You could hike the price of everything up to make it more realistic, but I think it would be more trouble than it's worth tbh.
I'm not sure what you mean really,if a good gun costs 100 dollars, you need to kill 7-8 guys to buy that gun,so it means the gun costs 10000 denars and you still need to kill 7-8 guys to buy it,since rewards go from 10-15 dollars or 1000-1500 denars.

Back
Top Bottom