We're still alive, and we're working!

Users who are viewing this thread

And the coding is coming along, too. I've got all the towns set up (well, the scenes all look the same, but otherwise...), the troops all finished, all the parties and things coded and spawning, the weapons implemented, and the ammunition removal and caliber systems just about finished, so it shouldn't be too much longer . . .

And the last I heard, JHermes is putting the BRFs together, so that's going good.

That sounds good. I'd unofficially expect the beta it the end of May or the beginning of June. (This isn't a release date, it's just when I think it's gonna be released)

It would be nice if you could somehow make it so that enemy and allied parties could join your battle while you are battling, because they seem perfectly capable to join other npc fights.

Jaquestrap said:
It would be nice if you could somehow make it so that enemy and allied parties could join your battle while you are battling, because they seem perfectly capable to join other npc fights.
i think this is something armagan needs to address, highly unlikely that this will be moddable

It would be possible to spawn new parties on the battlefield after the battle had begun, If I tweaked the mission template to have two slots for each party involved, allowing for random reinforcements. However, these reinforcements wouldn't be map parties. That's hardcoded.

We're planning to port it to .850 before release, just cause we don't have enough done to make a release now worthwhile.

JHermes said:
We're planning to port it to .850 before release, just cause we don't have enough done to make a release now worthwhile.

Depending on how much you have done, it might be best to wait till 1.00 and make the mod from there. There's been quite some compatibility issues, I.E. Models not working from 0.900-0.960.

It's good to know that you are continuing the mod. I remember seeing black flaming cooking couldrons flying about, and this makes me click on this board every time. (Even though having cauldrons as cannonballs isn't gonna happen in future versions by any chance, xD Hah.) Now that I am on the subject, are you still planning stuff for artillery?

Servitor

MassacrMan said:
Dude, he said that over a year ago...
Indeed he did!  How weird that I didn't notice. Isn't there supposed to be some warning when there's not posted in a topic for a extended period of time? I clearly misread the 2007 for a 2008... **** happens.

;S Though its no fun getting caught at doing something you scold other people for.
Servitor

Back
Top Bottom