Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, before anyone asks:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250461.msg8187785.html#msg8187785

Done in by a pop culture reference. I'll be damned. The irony ain't lost on me either.

0280432aac8b0a26013ed3488adba48017f03d7f93a33fa6a3803caa547c6d2d.jpg

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=54605.480
I suggest checking this thread. There is so many banned people, yet I don't know why  :neutral:

Reasons, and if it went over your head, I knew about him, just nobody thought of him in the last four years.
In any case, that was his duplicate account after his first got banned for piracy, so not all that likely.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Reasons, and if it went over your head, I knew about him, just nobody thought of him in the last four years.
In any case, that was his duplicate account after his first got banned for piracy, so not all that likely.
I know. I was talking not to you, but to the others. And what about the others banned?

Most of them look to be Turks. Those have a tendency of just disappearing when they don't show up in the English parts for a while, and then saying something stupid in their part of the forum.

Omzdog was just a tosser in general, though you can probably find specific reasons for his banning in this thread...same for timedanze...now that's a nostalgia trip of stupidity! Even wanted to be a language moderator, that one!

Amontadillo said:
DU bist 38? DU?! Willst du mich verarschen? Wie zurückgeblieben muss man denn sein, um mit 38 so eine scheiße zu verzapfen wie du?
Als du gestern oder wann es war, gefrgat hast ob du Moderator werden könntest, habe ich gelacht. Als ich dann gelesen habe, dass du die gleiche Scheiße vor ner Weile schonmal abgezogen hast, hab ich mir vor den Kopf geschlagen. Schau dir Vortex und Darwin an. Beide 15 und  was.. dreimal so reif? Ernsthaft...
That reminds me of...

Ich bin ich,
du bist du,
ich heße Dazzer,
wie heißt du?  :mrgreen:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Most of them look to be Turks. Those have a tendency of just disappearing when they don't show up in the English parts for a while, and then saying something stupid in their part of the forum.

Omzdog was just a tosser in general, though you can probably find specific reasons for his banning in this thread...same for timedanze...now that's a nostalgia trip of stupidity! Even wanted to be a language moderator, that one!
I see. I've read some of his posts and I must say...WTF

FYI, we have a thread for discussing mutes here which would be a better place for your line of questioning. This thread is for enquiring about more immediate mutes/warns/bans and the reasons behind them, not for rehashing old stuff.

Suffice it to say that unbans are only considered at the request of the banned person, on a case-by-case basis, and after a consensus among the mod/admin staff that the individual in question really has learnt their lesson, and is often accompanied by putting the person on probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom