Ottoman-Byzantine Mod(updated bugfix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
{JEBUS_54} thx, the mod is kinda semi-done, left to its fate situation :lol: that's because our primary modder left us(oguzcan) and after that i gave up and didnt want to make entry points for each city, hell that takes a lot time...if you know about in-game editor, though, you can set them so your men wont fall onto you.

and acid, try bursa where there is this janissary boss who accepts slaves and also the salt lake(same as native's salt mine but it is now a lake :d )

there should be a misic pack for this mod. it would really bring the "feel" of ottoman turkey into play...wait isnt there already one?

I like this mod a lot. Many mods have too big map which can cause gameplay to turn into tiresome wandering. Conquerable towns are great but being bit buggy and the fact that enemy won't try to conquer them back reduces quality of this feature. Never the less Good work dude!

Best Mod, play it all the time, GREAT JOB!
Conquered whole Cities but Constantinople, its a heavy nut :grin:

But i saw your new project,walls of Constantinople, If you do that it will be better! Concentrate on it!

you rock!

@PMDEZSO:
If you want music, you shall download some turkish military songs called "mehter" and put them into your music directory :smile:
Replace the original music files with the mehter ones and take their names.

No.....that is the stupid thing to do....

What you do, is...

1. Add the music do the Music folder

2. Go into the mod names folder. There you will see Music.txt, open it up.

3. See the number at the top? Change that to how many songs you will have

4. Add the song names, but make sure they have the .mp3 or .ogg at the end of them

5. See how there is the ones, twos, and threes at the end of the songs? Well, 1 equals towns, 2 equals travel, and 3 equals battle. So if you want a song in town AND travel, just do (SONG).mp3 1 2 and if you want it as a battle aswell, just do (SONG).mp3 1 2 3!

THERE!!! The proper way to do it.

-Alec

Well its sad its already dead. It should be more fun if it is expanded and become more realistic. Cheers for making this mod though.

Can it play on .849 ?? or will you make one for .849 the "Ottoman-Byzantine " it sound very great but i only have .849 ToT

zinazisc said:
Can it play on .849 ?? or will you make one for .849 the "Ottoman-Byzantine " it sound very great but i only have .849 ToT
No.Ebu Deyyus will firstly release it for .808
And it's not yet released
And it's not .849, it's .894 :lol:
(I see this mistake everywhere)

Ebu Deyyus said:
The mod futures the beginning of the Ottoman Princapility(Orchan Beg Period), Turko-Byzantine wars&conflicts.

Futures:
-Towns can be conquered
-A new map(Anatolia map)
-A lot of factions(Ottomans,Byzantines,Il Khan Mongols,other Turkoman princapilities), new items, new troops, new models
-Town scenes changed,especially Constantinople
-Iron,gold mines that can be pillaged
-Dialogs changed a bit

i didnot set entry points for all cities, if you want you can arrange them (entry no2 for our army, entry no 12,13,14,15 for defenders)

Thx for a lot of people who helped making this mod,especially Oguzcan
Team: Me(Wolf of the Steppes),Shadow Slayer, Lord Raider and few other people

the mod might continue to develop i dont know..(will post screenies soon, feel free to post your screenshots)

Download:sad:updated for a bugfix concerning scenes and some items)
Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13056722/Ottoman_Mod.rar.html
Mb repository:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=405
                        will u port it to 894

I am going to release Walls of Costantinia(link in my sig) for the latest version when it is ready. i am not going to port this semi-left to its fate mod to .808 but i have already released the codes so anyone ambitious can port this to newer versions.

edit: this mod is outdated i am locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom