The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

So, played on realistic without saving... after 250 days I became a Lich...  :evil:
-15 to strenght, - 15 to agility, can't use my weapons, walk slow as hell, useless in battles... Who on earth thought this would be a good idea? My agility is 4 right now and leveling up takes ages on my level. Wasn't this supposed to be an upgrade?

And went do Hades...
Gave me a sword, immediately attacked me with 500 golden gollems (with my downgraded skills and no armor). Lost the sword, cant get it back now, so no Cerberus for me.

Why even bother...
A great mod but definitely lacks the possibility to get something back after a lost battle (spoils important quests).

Started over, not going to the fountain. Now - can anyone tell me if the Sphinx is bugged?
Nothing spawns in that cocoon. I've tried silk, velvet, linen... nothing works. I'm lvl 13.

Any help? :smile:

Have a nice day.

I believe that has already been answered:
"The island in the pond of The Four Ways Inn has a trapdoor that leads to a labyrinth. You must be an Antihero, and have Medusa's Head to get past the guardian. After that you will be in the Museum - the Graeae will give you several quests. Solve each of them, but solve the Green Meteorite last, and win the battle against the Graeae. Then as you leave the Museum in ruins you will receive the Eye of Izanagi."

Sjel said:
I believe that has already been answered:
"The island in the pond of The Four Ways Inn has a trapdoor that leads to a labyrinth. You must be an Antihero, and have Medusa's Head to get past the guardian. After that you will be in the Museum - the Graeae will give you several quests. Solve each of them, but solve the Green Meteorite last, and win the battle against the Graeae. Then as you leave the Museum in ruins you will receive the Eye of Izanagi."

Thanks again!  :smile:

So i finally became Death itself. Takes some time to rob 666 graves and fight with the guards but totally worth it.
The question is - can I become someone else once I am death? I believe I can not be a ghost now? How about the rest, like the Antihero? I'm only lvl 19.

Sjel said:
So i finally became Death itself. Takes some time to rob 666 graves and fight with the guards but totally worth it.
The question is - can I become someone else once I am death? I believe I can not be a ghost now? How about the rest, like the Antihero? I'm only lvl 19.

I don't believe so

You can become a ghost if you first give all of the red death equipment to the gravemaster of Kulum. this will take away your immortality, but you can still become a relicmaster if you do it.
Everything but ghost and relicmaster is open to you
EDIT: It's the Forlorn Man of Aldelen, NOT the Gravemaster.

I recently became an Antihero for the first time and there were two things I was wondering.

1) How are you meant to receive the items from Mephistopheles? I tried playing Muckraker but just lose constantly and receive nothing in return even though I am a Troubadour.

2) How do you hand over the four live coursers?

To play Mephistopheles' troubadour-specific game, talk to the graeae about it. I don't know anything about four live coursers, can you be more specific?

If you choose Prophecy as the reason you chose to adventure there are, if I remember correctly, four different events that can occur at level 30.
The two I know of so far are...
If you are an Antihero who is still just human you are called Black Cat and that you have nine lives. (I.E. Not a Ghost, Not sure about being a Fairy or Death)
If you are an Antihero Ghost you are called White Owl and that Poseidon is interested in you and that you must lead four live coursers to his temple and you mustn't sacrifice live horses. Something about a champion is also mentioned.

The problem I have right now is...
I don't know how to use the horses or when to do it. Galatea when you first meet her, mentions that Poseidon visits on the Solstice however I do not know when that is either

I encountered a completely different problem today.#
While I have been successful in some areas, my experimentation with Lycanthropy has hit a dead end.
I have been told of get a slayer's amulet yet talking to one in my party doesn't bring up the option and I can't get one off the world map because like the Manhunters before them they died and no more have spawned for a long time. I revealed the whole map but there are no more slayers. I don't even know how to get the item via cheating.

Any ideas on how I can get my claws on this item?

Also thanks for the help with Mephistopheles, Your answer was exactly what I needed.

Even on higher levels/later dates,they can be found around Old Zendar.They might need a few days to spawn.Also,try freeing slayers from necromancer armies without recruiting them,that might spawn them as a group.

If they are still able to spawn it must take them an eternity as they aren't even present as prisoners in necromancer parties anymore. They only exist as the units I managed to preserve. I just keep waiting for some to spawn outside Zendar mark two yet no one appears.

(Edit)
Spoke to someone on Discord and apparently they really do stop spawning at this point, so this might qualify as a bug. I ended up editing the amulet so that it can spawn as a good in a shop. As a result I spent more on the amulet than I would've done if it was available normally.

Help!

So far, I've sacrificed enough creatures to earn me the Piety Points to make Galatea love me. But when I talked to her and let her come with me, my party was currently full. So I zoomed out to the world map, realized that my party was full, and immediately went back to Poseidon's Temple to check on her again after I had made a space for her in my party. But, she was no longer there. Was this supposed to happen? Was she supposed to be in my party? If yes, is this a bug? I tried going to a Traveler to ask if he knew where my companion was (lol, I assumed her to be one even though I felt like her disappearance was meant to be. Companionzoned I guess), and no luck. Help!

Back
Top Bottom