The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

the sword still looks really cool :smile:
mb12.jpg

it should be right there

No, its not at the pillar...seems like i became a vampire for nothing, bad luck i guess  :wink:.

For Cerberus
you have to talk to charon while you have zeus' spear in your inventory

Huh, I had tried talking to him when I had it equipped and nothing happened. Just now I tried it in my inventory and it works. :smile:

But now doesn't that make you choose between crossbones or the sword? and if aaeni said is true, you become a vamp for the suit, and abilities but you can never get crossbones, which can create more werewolves for you, am I right? Well there goes my favorite creature of all time... unless there's another benefit not yet discovered? :twisted:

As far as I can tell it's impossible to get both Lamia and Crossbones.
unless a lich can get both.
And also it seems really in favor of becoming a vampire right now, I mean you get
The undying sword of vlad dracula, Lamia, Zeus's sorrow, Cerberus, and you don't lose INT
whereas you only get
Crossbones and...... as far as I have found that's it
if you're a werewolf
However, it could easily be that there is a lot of stuff I haven't found yet.

Lord_Frodo said:
As far as I can tell it's impossible to get both Lamia and Crossbones.
unless a lich can get both.
And also it seems really in favor of becoming a vampire right now, I mean you get
The undying sword of vlad dracula, Lamia, Zeus's sorrow, Cerberus, and you don't lose INT
whereas you only get
Crossbones and...... as far as I have found that's it
if you're a werewolf
However, it could easily be that there is a lot of stuff I haven't found yet.
You dont need to be a Vampire to get Lamia (at least i wasnt one).

oh, well that removes three of my points in favor of becoming a vampire  :smile:
I guess you do have to choose between crossbones and the sword.

So ,can anyone tell me how to become vampire

I have the infinite stone and 13 boot-items ,but Charon doesn't let me come to hell

You must go yourself.Just get past Charon.Hey 2 questions:
How to be a lich?
How to take,what is and what does the Chrysalis?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
How to be a lich?
that's the $64,000 question on everyone's mind :smile:

ThaneWulfgharn said:
How to take,what is and what does the Chrysalis?
The Chrysalis is earned by completing Rasputin's quest, shout the war-cry of the bloodfountain from the center of each city.
It is a companion which has seemingly no attack and practically no defense, and if it is knocked unconscious it dies and vanishes.
If you can keep it alive for a while, I'm not sure how long exactly, it hatches into one of the most powerful companions in the game.

Oh and undeadhero, the bloodfountain tells you how to become a vampire under the dark legends.
you must have 24 agility and 4 Ironflesh as well as a vampire blood

Here's smth I worked out for Lamia:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/mb1tq.jpg/
It looks better and walks better than the old one.

A hint for those searching for the Gold Bug: open your video options and turn the grass density to 0%. If you are already in the right village, you'll need to leave and then come back for the change to take effect. Makes it much easier. Then turn it back to your usual settings.

I became a vampire now, when does Vlad's sword appear at the blood pillar? It was there once some time ago, but not anymore? At what time do I need to get there?

Back
Top Bottom