The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Now, am I correct to assume, to get the sword of the count, you would have to be vampire? Cause both the infinite stone and the orginal stone, don't work.  If I have the infinite stone, the sword doesn't even show up.

Now, after collecting most of the compains, Nought has created a great story-line with the "Him" as refered to before, don't really care about the items, most of the characters are strong without extra, and the riddles presented by the joker, were a great challenge almost lost me there with the heart.  the only things I have failed to find I think are crossbones and vampire/werewolf blood, as I have did a cheating teleporting to get search all the villages and towns quickly.  Do I have to find crossbones at night, like the bloodfoutain said?  I know there is more in the underworld as presented by the picture of 2001 army, can't wait to attack that.

Didi you achieve the unholy grail and become a lich then?
It's a bit easier to find him at night because of his fire, but I saw him there during the day too.
And by the time you get to the army you already have such B.A. gear that the abominations can barely hurt you, so you just stand there swinging until they all die.

EDIT: Also, did you find any chests of cool items while you were looking for companions?

I yet have to figure out what this infinity stone is you people talk about? I'm trying to understand these hints that have been going through in here, but no avail. What does Dupin mean with mine, blood, salt and father? Is it something about a salt mine or the bloodfountain?

I do not mean to spoil this for you, but look for a trail of salt in the sand to find him who fathered Dupin.

I also don't know what the infinity stone is, but from what I can gather from the characters in-game it's an indestructible Philosopher's stone.

I randomly happened to stumble upon the mine. And what a twist it was with the Artificer, didn't expect something like that. Also, Infinity Stone, it's all mine now!  :twisted:

Aaeni said:
Still can't find that bloody bug. Found the tree and the arrow in the ground, but can't find that accursed invisible chest. Any help?

I found the bug (with a lot of gold crystal and diamond (^_^) ) ,but with edit mode ,I know it's not fun like that ,but I really want that bug ( but what is the use of that bug and other things ?) ,only have to find the kerg now

Please ,some one please tell me where is Lamia ?

And how can I become vampire or werewolf (and can I change back after that ?)

There is a way to start the game with the infinite stone with your choices at first ,but I can't  remember how ,I did it by chance

By the way ,what is Rasputin's Quest ? I have him in my party ,but I see no quest ,and  I don't
understand anything his red spear say 

Found her !
And she use me for lunch ,oh god !
She's in a cave in the top right village
Are there any monster that won't kill me ,eat me or tear my body apart ?

I'm at leavel 45
She say "So hungry" so I think I have to bring her something to eat so I tried foods ,blood ,vampire blood ,wine ...
I got 3 of those woodmen ,but Thorn is a pain in the ass ,so I kicked him out ( why can't they get along? They are brothers ,for god sake )

The battle with Hades was utterly boring, just mindlessly swinging left and right and that's it. Fighting 10 vampires is more fearsome than that, but at least I got überload of exp and renown + that fancy robe. If anyone knows how to become a lich and complete the set, it would be great to know.

How do i get Vlads sword? At first i went to the pillar but i couldnt interact with it. I thought i might have to be a Vampire so i played till i finally became one. Now i went back but i still cant interact with it. I waited till its midnight and came back - still nothing. I came with blood - nothing. I equipped the Vampire-set - nothing. I searched the whole town for a flying Sword, didnt find one... well i guess i need help. :p

the sword was not at the pillar at all?
it should be right in front of you and kill you if you talk to it.
oh and how did you get Cerberus?

You get Vlad's sword by being a vampire, yes, though it's rather useless. It stays around as a companion until you go meet the Great Artificer who will 'kill' the sword. From then on, you lose the companion (But can use the sword now) and the sword's not even that great, as it's only as good as a regular decapitator.

Back
Top Bottom