Division C - Week 4 Fixtures | Deadline: 08/12/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Anaconda said:
Which team are you picking for?:WW
Which team do you pick: ARMY

Dates
4|12|2011  11|12|2011 18|12|2011.
NO. These are not valid dates. Will teams please start using the correct form...

[quote author=Picking Form]Which team are you picking for?:
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?:
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): [/quote]

These are very simple instructions. Make the adjustments quickly so we can get back on schedule.

Which team are you picking for: Order of Malta
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below): The Kingdom of England
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03.12, 04.12

P.S. Sorry

Alex De Kler said:
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below): The Kingdom of England
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03.12, 04.12

P.S. Sorry
Please provide 3 valid match dates, for your pick to be confirmed.

This went so much better in the other 2 weeks :???:.

Anyway, Order of Malta's pick against The Kingdom of England will be confirmed but The Kingdom of England may choose the date.

Légion please proceed with your pick (quickly if possible). You have 10 minutes.

Sorry, again. I a hurry. I thought I did not have time.

Alex De Kler said:

Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03.12, 04.12, 6.12, 8.12

Alex De Kler said:
Sorry, again. I a hurry. I thought I did not have time.

Alex De Kler said:

Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03.12, 04.12, 6.12, 8.12
Accepted, please take care in future.

Légion please proceed with your pick as normal.

Which team are you picking for?: Fight For Honor
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Legion
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03/11 - 04/11 - 06/11

Sir.Bryan said:
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Legion
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 03/11 - 04/11 - 06/11
Sorry, I gave Legion an extension for their pick, due to the chaos. If they fail to make a pick by 19:10 GMT, their pick will be randomised.

Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Red Eagle

Sir.Bryan said:
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Red Eagle
Pick confirmed. Next pick is Foolocracy of Fedner, with timeslot 19:17-19:24

Which team are you picking for?: Foolocracy of Fedner
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Deutschritter
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 5/12, 6/12, 7/12

Blixn said:
Which team are you picking for?: Foolocracy of Fedner
Which team do you pick (make sure they are available, by checking their name is green in the picking order below)?: Deutschritter
Please provide a minimum of 3 dates for your opponents to pick from, for your match date (03/12-08/12 inclusive): 5/12, 6/12, 7/12
Pick confirmed. Wolfpack autopick Warsong Clan, as their only option. They will be able to select 3 dates for Warsong Clan to choose from.

And relax... Fixtures coming soon. All picked teams please pick a date and preferred timeslot by midnight tonight.

Back
Top Bottom