IR Screenshot Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Vympel

Grandmaster Knight
You can post IR related screens or British/Roman images relevant to the period . I will start of with some old school shot's :

hazzaboi said:
hey i was just wondering if I can put some videos of the mod on here also? Thanks :grin:

Ya sure , why not .

Testing some new starting armies . And nearly getting spanked by a massive warband.

Youtube video's of my sub-mod I ddint knew existed :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkXoyN__Lo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UZ5g96wVlA

New I.R patch features (Unlimited Bodies)

My adventures

mb28.jpg

mb28.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb26.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb18.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb5.jpg

Scutum a Romanorum optima defensio
romans_4_by_clone999-d4i9tca.jpg

Recta Ratio
romans_5_by_clone999-d4i9tcy.jpg

Cruentum Erat
romans_2_by_clone999-d4i9tib.jpg

Pilum sunt viri amicus
romans_1_by_clone999-d4i9thj.jpg

Pauci contra tot
romans_8_by_clone999-d4i9tg4.jpg

Mea maxima proelia
romans_6_by_clone999-d4i9tdu.jpg

Caput Pilo
me_by_clone999-d4i9tgp.jpg

Very nice Screenshots Blackfox  :smile: One little question, could you please answer my pm's? I want to ask you some questions about an error you had in the past with the mod, I have the same one and I'm interested in knowing how you solved it, thanks.

Count of Flanders said:
Very nice Screenshots Blackfox  :smile: One little question, could you please answer my pm's? I want to ask you some questions about an error you had in the past with the mod, I have the same one and I'm interested in knowing how you solved it, thanks.

Thanks  :mrgreen: I just sent the p.m (for anyone else that's having problems always remember to check if Warband is patched to the latest version)

Vympel said:
Oh I see someone got the patch running , with unlimited bodies I hope  :mrgreen:.

The patch is excellent but I don't think the unlimited bodies thing is working, shields and stuff still disappear  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom