Tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Its has always been one of my greatest concerns: New clans that join without any given proof of consistency.
Only few managed to end a cycle without drooping from the ENL.

Maynd said:
Its has always been one of my greatest concerns: New clans that join without any given proof of consistency.
Only few managed to end a cycle without drooping from the ENL.
Since new clans start in Div C and the ladder system isn't negatively affected by dropouts, I don't see the problem. Providing standards for a proof of consistency on the other hand could be a problem.

Add Khergits.

I wouldn't mind testing the khergits simply for the novelty of playing them in a clan battle, however I suspect that they will be ridiculously overpowered still despite the small balance changes done by taleworlds. Also the fact that very few players are practised at being horse archers in a competitive scene may well skew the results towards making the khergits look weaker.

Will there be the possibility of testing some new maps for the next tournament as well?

I recon Canyon with Khergits would be a absolute horror. Even if they're not using horses all the time they can still use it to quickly get to the highground, dismount of extra cover and (since every khergit has a bow) pelt the enemy to death.

I love it.

Morii said:
Someone make a DisneyWorld map. I wanna fight on rollercoasters and kill Mickey Mouse.

Dutch Prince you are always so mean learn from the dutch potatoes farmer ( well known as Blead )

I would not mind testing khergits and new maps too ( i mean new maps made from users, it looks like they are quite well done instead of the others.. )

Hm, when Lust decides to start "testing" something, thats usually what he's already made up his mind about. So I guess we'll have khergits in the next cycle. Sigh.

Personally I think there is a heap of experience with khergits to not allow them, and this is why we have done so.

Mordgrim said:
Hm, when Lust decides to start "testing" something, thats usually what he's already made up his mind about. So I guess we'll have khergits in the next cycle. Sigh.

Personally I think there is a heap of experience with khergits to not allow them, and this is why we have done so.
Class restrictions were tested but not implemented, so there's still hope. Generally, I'm very skeptical about Khergits, but with the changes made in the latest patches, they could at least be tested a bit, in my opinion.

I doubt they are going to be over-powered in 8v8. I think they were problem in public because of horse archer spam on open plains  :lol:.

They'll propably be the weakest faction. On closed maps for sure. On open maps it seems to me like their only adavetage is archer spam and I don't think anyone will enjoy it. Testing doesn't hurt though.

Testing will be done to see if there are any situations where Khergits are unplayable.

By that, I mean they would have to be so overpowered that it would be implausible for any team with half a brain cell to lose with them. In the old patch, this is effectively the case on field by the river vs any faction. Testing under the new patch will have to be done by finding exceptionally trying situations like Field by the River - Khergits vs Rhodoks and seeing if it at least works.

On the flipside, it makes sense to test Sandiboush with Khergits vs Nords/Rhodoks.

Not all teams/player use khergits has mounted units, they have legs and dismounted cavalry can be quite decent playing melee.
Looking forward to this testing.

Back
Top Bottom