Division A - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 28/11/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Truguet said:
Wrong screen from Nubi (2-2) and from Cybran (this one is already on the nubi's message), this is the good one :
Sorry ^^'
Admit you didn't want to show screenshoot where Nubi isn't on the top od scoreboard!

Anyway very close match! I hope Thunderon recorded something :smile: Good luck to both teams in the rest of competition :wink:

Wezyk said:
Truguet said:
Wrong screen from Nubi (2-2) and from Cybran (this one is already on the nubi's message), this is the good one :
Sorry ^^'
Admit you didn't want to show screenshoot where Nubi isn't on the top od scoreboard!

Anyway very close match! I hope Thunderon recorded something :smile: Good luck to both teams in the rest of competition :wink:

Almost right, but it was for one of your player with 1000 ping xD !

HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:
They are obviously training Joy their secret weapon.
Joy makes me fking rage. Far from being a "secret" weapon for anyone with a presence in public servers. :razz:

I was just talking about some facts based on statistical data and I don't care if the facts are cruel or not.
Btw, I've never mentioned "myself", so you should have waited for more appropriate opportunities to express your grudge  :roll: 

Joy said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:
Joy makes me fking rage. Far from being a "secret" weapon for anyone with a presence in public servers. :razz:

I was just talking about some facts based on statistical data and I don't care if the facts are cruel or not.
Btw, I've never mentioned "myself", so you should have waited for more appropriate opportunities to express your grudge  :roll: 
... I think you might've misunderstood what Harkon was saying. At least that's not how I read it.

I assumed he was just making the point that your skill in the game is well known, contrary to Blead's suggestion that you're a secret weapon.

What can I say, I read it with a prejudice because I know how much he hates my "cocky" statements  :smile:

Truguet said:
Wezyk said:
Truguet said:
Sorry ^^'

Almost right, but it was for one of your player with 1000 ping xD !
I always have great ping.  :grin:

Wezyk said:
Truguet said:
Sorry ^^'

Thunderon never fails me, so here is your vidoe only 1st map, 2nd will be tomorrow. Sound has bad timing, but only a little.

Joy said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Blead said:

Err, yeah, what Lust said.

I was giving you a compliment based on your skill and reputation because of it (as in everyone knows you're pretty dangerous), no need to get anal about it.

Cybran said:
Wezyk said:
Truguet said:
Sorry ^^'

Thunderon never fails me, so here is your vidoe only 1st map, 2nd will be tomorrow. Sound has bad timing, but only a little.
And there is the 2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PP0-6HBIM
(Some rounds are not complete)

Back
Top Bottom