Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD said:
At least share how you solved it ? In case someone else has a similar problem? That would be the polite way to do handle this.

Polite way? I handled it on my own with some tips from Goker I solved it I can't see anything impolite here.

You ask for help, we try to help. If you solve it yourself, that is fine, but its polite to say how you did it.
If someone else comes with similar problems, he or she can read your post or we can tell him or her about it, saving everyone time.

<20:42:08> "Shimazu": An admin called Goker told me to play mount and blad warband i should download(buy) it from steam or purshase it from taleword
<20:42:29> "Shimazu": is there anyother way to play it (online) without purshasing
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This is a great thing. Our teamspeak crashed for a few days and thanks to Battlegrounds we were able to normally operate until it was back up  :smile:

There will be a major teamspeak server outage soonish. Major means somewhere from an hour or two up to almost a day, will create a server login message on the TS when I know the exact date. I will take the TS to a farm to live a happy life, since the current server box is getting crowded.

The Teamspeak is currently offline for a little bit, as our Tech Priest Barny is talking to the Machine's Spirit, in order to fix a database error. It caused new avatars as well as new uploads to the filebrowser to not function properly.
edit: Back online!

A disk belonging to the server has died, replacing it will take until the morning or so.
Until then the TS is offline.

Server has been fixed, it is back online. It will only require a 10 min maintenance time in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom