Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD said:
There were in total 12 players online today on the teamspeak, nice!

Yes and thanks you all we've had some fun and real teamwork once in a while! By the way, following the request of someone (Yoshi, maybe? :smile: ) i have spoken with today, i had a surf on google hoping to find a way to get the teamspeak overlay into the game, because it's not always easy to recognize each other voices (especially the new ones). Well i found a little program, called Teamspeak Overlay that does this dirty job. During the installation it said a bunch of bull**** about being a BETA version of the software (that is not more developed nowadays) and that they're not responsible for any damage to the system and bla bla bla. SINCE i'm used to betas (aren't we?) i've tried it. Seems to work perfectly with Warband.
Here's an example of what you get on the screen:

The name of who's talking appears light green (in this case, only me, 'cause the server is empty now) and stands for a -->customizable<-- time (as well as font size)!
Below, in yellow, the channel where you are into- AFK, in my case -.

Wow, if this **** works i will not miss the steam voice system anymore XD
I can't wait to try it with more peeps on.

If anybody is interested in trying it too, surf to: http://www.fileplanet.com/187282/180000/fileinfo/TeamSpeak-Overlay-Beta-2

The only bad thing is that this particular program doesn't work with Vista or Seven.. :sad:

JabdiMelborn said:
...More people are connected, more the life bar goes up...?(until middle of the screen?)

ciauz^^,
Jab

No, life bar stays there, it doesn't move.
The name of who is talking appears and stays just for the time he's talking.
But the position of those info can be changed. I used bottom right this time but there's also center, or bottom left, or upper right ..and so on. Customizable!

Mahud: Ouch..that sux :neutral:

It matters to me. I can't Alt+tab fast because of slow comp, and I find tabbing while in the middle of the battle quite impractical.
Another reason I find this great is that I can see when my mic is mute and when not.. but you can probably alt-tab :wink:

well it seems that the program sometimes works under VISTA too, 'cause i found some ppl on the web claiming they're using it under such OS.

have a look: http://www.battlefield-command.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7740

and

http://forums.fubar-online-gaming.com/index.php?showtopic=1194

I feel this topic needs an update badly :razz:

It's a different IP now; 217.208.132.68:8767  (same password though)

+ it's visited often, during midday till midnight there is usually atleast around 5 playing and on teamspeak.
Right now there are 12 players in the lobby, and lately it is that number that I usually count when I check the number of people in the lobby at this time xD
So yeh, come on there is enough space and we would love to get more people on the teamspeak :smile:

MaHuD said:
I feel this topic needs an update badly :razz:

It's a different IP now; 217.208.132.68:8767  (same password though)

+ it's visited often, during midday till midnight there is usually atleast around 5 playing and on teamspeak.
Right now there are 12 players in the lobby, and lately it is that number that I usually count when I check the number of people in the lobby at this time xD
So yeh, come on there is enough space and we would love to get more people on the teamspeak :smile:

did my ip change?!

No, but this topic dated back to when Benedict payed gameservers for a teamspeak in Amsterdam.
After it switched to your location, this topic wasn't updated.

Back
Top Bottom